ADVERTISEMENT

Lathan Sommerville

Where in my post did I say or make the claim Somerville should be a starter at the season’s start? Actually said , “ Somerville not a typical frosh.” Try again …

Lloyd Moore was a huge disappointment. Limited mobility due to his weight issues. Bad period for RU hoops.
His mobility issues were more to do with his knee. Even with his size, he had exceptionally quick feet. And Littlepaige kicking him off the team before his senior year ranks as the single dumbest thing done by any RU coach in any sport since I started following it in the mid 70s.

Last edited:
His mobility issues were more to do with his knee. Even with his size, he had exceptionally quick feet. And Littlepaige kicking him off the team before his senior year ranks as the single dumbest thing done by any RU coach in any sport since I started following it in the mid 70s.
Craig Littlepage was sadly a terrible coach at Rutgers.

Reactions: LOU-RU85
I remember how disappointing that Littlepage move was. Moore was our only shot for a good season.

I remember how disappointing that Littlepage move was. Moore was our only shot for a good season.
Then the mistake was compounded when Anthony Duckett, who was an undersized center, went out after a few games with an injury. There was nobody to play the post. Although, at 6‘4“ tall, I give props to Emory Ward for having a decent season, playing way out of position. I guess Lee Perry played there some as well.

Then the mistake was compounded when Anthony Duckett, who was an undersized center, went out after a few games with an injury. There was nobody to play the post. Although, at 6‘4“ tall, I give props to Emory Ward for having a decent season, playing way out of position. I guess Lee Perry played there some as well.
Dark times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT