ADVERTISEMENT

Laurent signs LOI

ephesians-sermon-slides-1-29-005.jpg

Rutgers will have a lot of guards and a lot of guys in that 6-5 to 6-7 range. I think the uptempo offense and press will be on this year. Dare I say....."Waters Pressure".

Rutgers will have a lot of guards and a lot of guys in that 6-5 to 6-7 range. I think the uptempo offense and press will be on this year. Dare I say....."Waters Pressure".
With a true PG ( freshman, with the mistakes that come with first year) the RU O should show improvement from last year's team.
Guard depth will help a fast pace game with a true PG running it have RU showing it's starting to improve.
But I don't expect next season to be a NC year with the improved offense RU will be showing .:D

RU has a chance to put on a lineup that averages 6 5 next year. That is awesome.

Laurents going to be a player here when it's all said and done. Great kid.

It would be tremendous if this recruiting class translates into an uptempo game. I've been praying for that for quite a while (apparently, some thought we were never 'athletic' enouhg).

Also seems like we're signing what EJ has been angling for: tall, quick, long-armed wings.

ADVERTISEMENT