ADVERTISEMENT

Kbee3

Hall of Famer
Aug 23, 2002
Up in the right-hand corner of this screen it has my handle, my number of posts, and for some reason it says "likes 69". While that IS true....I don't see whose business it is and why it's advertised on this site.
Must be one of my old girlfriends.

Are you surprised that some board members like some of your posts ?

After all, this is a popularity contest, right ? I'm surprised that someone hasn't created a Top Ten board members with the most Likes.

So are you say you dont like 69? Or just dont want it advertised?

69-dude.jpg

What part of "while that IS true" don't you understand ?

Lighten up Francis, i was merely providing emphasis to your orignal statement which the first two respondents seemed to have missed when they went off on a top 10 tangent. Was simply bring this this back in to the gutter and on topic.

But i have now solved your problem by liking you reply to me putting you at 70 [roll]

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis, i was merely providing emphasis to you orignal statement which the first two respondents seemed to have missed when they went off on a too 10 tangent. Was simply bring this this back in to the gutter and on topic.
How can you say that without a picture of Sergeant Hulka?

13136-18510.gif

Well, I only have 16 :( which I interpret as being not too good at this posting thing. But, it is what it is and as my Mr. Magoo picture suggests, I am blind to this lack of support
[roll]
I don't know how long the "likes" have been tracked but you have the lowest percentage of likes per post I've seen I think. I liked your post to save you from further shame and embarrassment.

Up in the right-hand corner of this screen it has my handle, my number of posts, and for some reason it says "likes 69". While that IS true....I don't see whose business it is and why it's advertised on this site.

hahaha - this made me chuckle...

Reactions: mikershoein

I'll ignore the sexual reference and say that unfortunately, there are a lot of Yankee fans on here.
[banana]

Lighten up Francis, i was merely providing emphasis to your orignal statement which the first two respondents seemed to have missed when they went off on a top 10 tangent. Was simply bring this this back in to the gutter and on topic.

But i have now solved your problem by liking you reply to me putting you at 70 [roll]

bastard.

I'll gladly give my "likes" to anyone who'd want them.

Knowing how damned adorable I am, I have no doubt I'll be back up in the three digits in no time.

I don't know how long the "likes" have been tracked but you have the lowest percentage of likes per post I've seen I think. I liked your post to save you from further shame and embarrassment.

Well, thank you and I did the same for you. Just last week I only had 9 so I did have a bit of a flurry for something LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT