ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD/PREVIEW: Rutgers Basketball versus Penn State

Back to Michigan game. Martello turned this team around MU up 4 with 10 seconds and at the ft line

That inbounds play was bizarre honestly.

Regarding not fouling before that three.. do you think the look they ultimately got was likely to be worse than what the actually got?
No - you go for the hard steal on the inbound in the other end. Before the shot.

Reactions: FastMJ
It was not pleasant in my household. My wife was crying, saying they're going to lose, they're going to lose. I said, Stop it, it's not over. But I was mad at the team for blowing the lead.

Was at game and did not know the following exact calls.

1) Why did the Cliff dunk not count but yet he got 2 free throws for shooting foul.

2) I am still questioning if it was a shot clock violation call when we stole it for a dunk by Hyatt. Was it the right call or screw job.

#Refsonthetake

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet Blind
I still can't believe that the guy who screwed us over more times than I can count in the old Big East is still a referee in college basketball, was there today, Earl Watson. He is as shady as Bo Boroski, Tim Higgins, Jim Burr, etc.

Was at game and did not know the following exact calls.

1) Why did the Cliff dunk not count but yet he got 2 free throws for shooting foul.

2) I am still questioning if it was a shot clock violation call when we stole it for a dunk by Hyatt. Was it the right call or screw job.

#Refsonthetake
Can someone answer the above questions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT