ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE THREAD/PREVIEW: Rutgers Hoops versus Michigan

Geo has for the most part been good this year. Hes had some scoring performances. Is he as good as most people act like he is? Nope, not close. Some think hes like rafter worthy haha. But hes not bad at all. Hes your classic hot and cold player. A poor mans jeremy hazell imo
Ok. I'll post his B1G stats for the season tomorrow. 17 games. 2 or 3 in 20's. 6 or 7 around 11. All the rest 8 and under. Shooting % in the toilet. Few foul attempts. Few rebounds. He's a freaking 5th year senior who said was coming back to lead.

Did this whole game feel B1G shady like the fixing results that needed to be Michigan for the betterment of the conference?
Like Michigan's record couldn't go down 14-12 here, just seemed so rehearsed and non chalant the whole game.
If we played our game, we win. Period.

Reactions: Scangg and RW90
You realize one Michigan run in the game was the difference. It didn’t look good, but it’s not as bad as some made it out to be.

We have beaten Indiana like 4 straight times
0-3 there with fans in the building including a pair of blowouts our last two trips in. They’ll be desperate for a win themselves on their senior night. I’m not counting on us winning that one.

0-3 there with fans in the building including a pair of blowouts our last two trips in. They’ll be desperate for a win themselves on their senior night. I’m not counting on us winning that one.
Remember in 2019 we were worse in the road and won at Mackey. We have good history when backed in the corner.

👍🏼 More than happy to eat crow if this team rises to the occasion on the road. Hold serve at home and we’re likely fine.
I don’t think we’ll be favored in the game so I don’t really disagree with you there. But the two blowouts you’re referencing were when? 2018 and 2019? That’s not relevant to anything.

I don’t think we’ll be favored in the game so I don’t really disagree with you there. But the two blowouts you’re referencing were when? 2018 and 2019? That’s not relevant to anything.
Fair. My point was more about us winning a big road game in a hostile environment and less about IU, who we’ve had success against. @rubjk is right. We did it at Mackey in ‘20, so it’s not totally unprecedented. It’d just be nice to not waste opportunities like tonight and Minnesota and Northwestern and Penn St. No use crying over spilled milk I guess

Fair. My point was more about us winning a big road game in a hostile environment and less about IU, who we’ve had success against. @rubjk is right. We did it at Mackey in ‘20, so it’s not totally unprecedented. It’d just be nice to not waste opportunities like tonight and Minnesota and Northwestern and Penn St. No use crying over spilled milk I guess
I also prefer winning to losing :P

And we were still only down two at halftime. Picking up that third foul early in the second half is totally on Paul. Need to be much smarter and know your importance for the team.
Fair but his 2nd foul was absolutely b.s. therefore he wouldn’t be saddled with 3 there.Dickinson walked before Paul cleanly blocked all ball. RU should send that tape to the B1G offices.

It was frequently mentioned their head coach
was suspended. but I missed any part that said for how long. How long?

Did you cringe tonight when BTN did the Black History Month segment on James Ford?

No, James Ford is a stud. Great RU grad and lax fam member. I can't believe he'd agree with that terrorist org who is a ponzi/shakedown scheme. In fact, I'd be shocked if he did.

Bullshit. He gets screwed constantly.
Disagree. He has stopped being aggressive once he crosses half court. He has returned to bringing the ball up and stopping with his back to the basket. That’s the Paul before NW. He was much more aggressive during his games after NW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT