ADVERTISEMENT

Mag, Hyatt, Cliff

T
Lots of freshman playing major roles + losing elite rim protector all B1G defensive center is a scary combination
That rim protector is also an offensive black hole, often taken to school by his opposite number.

Because you also have to put the ball in the basket. This team cannot survive with a C who has not offensive moves, no ability to move to and anticipate a pass, and no ability to score on anything contested.(1-5, 2pts).: In the sense that he is a shot blocker he is a defensive back wall, but often lesser acclaimed Cs eat his lunch.
The team can absolutely survive that. What it can’t survive is that plus four other bad offensive players.

Get rid of everyone except JWill, JMike, Griffiths. Only ones who have a shot at showing a pulse next season. Can't wait for Cliff to be gone, been saying that for 2 years. He sucks

Mag not playing is absolutely a business decision for him.
I can understand why people say that but you don’t actually know (and as others have pointed out it wouldn’t necessarily be a good business decision.. it hurts the perception of his injury)

To take that a step further and state that he intended from the beginning of the season not to play is absurd.

Also that poster has indeed already shown himself to be a POS on other occasions.

I can understand why people say that but you don’t actually know (and as others have pointed out it wouldn’t necessarily be a good business decision.. it hurts the perception of his injury)

To take that a step further and state that he intended from the beginning of the season not to play is absurd.

Also that poster has indeed already shown himself to be a POS on other occasions.
Beginning of the season thing, yeah I agree with you.

With that said, it’s been pretty directly reported that that’s what’s happening.

Also it doesn’t hurt his stock because he probably already knows where he’s going. He’s got a spot at school A. School B rolls in with more money and a better situation/team, and he lands there.

That’s what went down with Cam Spencer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT