ADVERTISEMENT

Malcolm Pridgeon to Rutgers

4 Star according to another recruiting site for those who are concerned about stars.

when was the last time we got a kid with that kind of offer list?

Darius Hamilton?

What a great surprise. Welcome

but i thought flood couldn't re…….ah never mind.. Welcome aboard Malcolm!!! Two Fat Sam's on me my friend!!

Man, it's really looking like Rutgers is owning the NY recruits. I think getting mature JUCOs who are ready to contribute right away is perfect for Rutgers.

Reactions: KaKaKen
Nice to see some more Long Island guys on the roster. I may be a bit biased though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He's been through some rough times...Dad died when Malcolm was 11, Mom had a heart attack & stroke a few years later. The inner strength he found has carried him to the Big Ten, at our University!

Malcolm,welcome to The State of Rutgers !!!--We are really cleaning up in New York. Baylor,Ohio State, and Alabama --Whew !

Nice to see that pipe to NCCC open up again..back in the day we got some good one's from there.. Wel-come Mal-Colm:clap:

You know how it is often said about recruits "remember they are kids" - well it looks like Malcolm Pridgeon is very "grown up" - he has been through a lot & has found his way to sustained success.

http://www.msgvarsity.com/long-island/central-islip-s-malcolm-pridgeon-has-tackled-life-1.1512802
image.JPG

Here's the picture they talked about. Our very own Tariq Cole in the middle

Wow - Congrats Flood - Welcome to the banks Mr. Pridgeon!

Rivals has him as Junior college class of 2016 - how many of eligibility does he have?

Huge for our young QB's and great for the running game. Can he be assigned to protect James?

Wow - Congrats Flood - Welcome to the banks Mr. Pridgeon!

Rivals has him as Junior college class of 2016 - how many of eligibility does he have?

Huge for our young QB's and great for the running game. Can he be assigned to protect James?

Hes a juco so probably 3 to play 2

James graduates this year and he won't play til next, so no.

His video is awesome. Man vs. boys.

Large offer list with big time conference representation in the B1G and Sec. Outstanding win.

The NYC pipeline is officially open.

ADVERTISEMENT