ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile, Last Week In Nashville....

RutgersRaRa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
I spent last week in Nashville working on a project, and it just so happened that out of the blue I got a few texts from a certain Mrs. Screw alerting me to the urgency of contacting a certain SouthernGentleman because he happened to be in town at the same time. I think Southern was there for a tomato-plant convention since he was having problems with his Mutant Plants growing too tall, but he can address that with y'alls personally. Here are some shots I took of the trip that involve me 1) defacing property, and 2) hanging with the #1 Arkansas fan on this board. Tennessee fans, including the waiter and waitress (waitress pictured below--notice she's facing me [just sayin']) talked trash to Southern due to his Razorback shirt and them being in the same conference. I had my Rutgers hat on all week, and people noticed it but nobody said anything, which I attribute to the fact that I started doing pushups again.

You might recognize The Place Of Defacement by this photo, but if not you'll get more of a hint in one of the other pix.
IMG_2935_zpssl5iwcsp.jpg

Apparently I was blocking the way to the bathroom, so I kinda made a new friend as she plowed under me. I like Nashville.
IMG_2934_zpsz2av15dj.jpg

On the ceiling:
IMG_2933_zpszjjzzjql.jpg

On the wall:
IMG_2932_zpsrec0ocum.jpg

IMG_2928_zpsezavw6sx.jpg

Southern and I didn't eat at Tootsie's, we ate at a fancy-shmancy place for the simple reason that we could get a table and we failed to look at the prices on the menu. It was a phenomenal evening all the way around.
IMG_2924_zpsfhk0mf3l.jpg

IMG_2926_zpsphi6je04.jpg

There's also something in here for Huskers:
IMG_2920_zpsusw2rpcy.jpg

IMG_2921_zpsvz45ob0c.jpg

Last edited:
um, while you may have been defacing Nashville property with "go RU" where the heck is all of the RU gear that you should be wearing??? I see the baseball cap in the first 2 pics but my God man, no RU shirt?? SMH.

um, while you may have been defacing Nashville property with "go RU" where the heck is all of the RU gear that you should be wearing??? I see the baseball cap in the first 2 pics but my God man, no RU shirt?? SMH.
Given that it was 100 degrees and the remaining Rutgers shirt I had was polyester, I opted for the block R cap.

bah. SG wore his polyester shirt.....

I did indeed And my reading glasses are Razorback red with the Razorback logo on the sides.

What you also didn't know is that my car has a Rutgers decal emblazing the rear window now and I have my Rutgers car flags on as well(Scarlet16E will verify that fact)!

Reactions: ScarletNut
And he talked about Rutgers tomatoes. Or something like that.

That is a whole 'nother issue! My San Marzano tomatoes went wild this summer! The plants grew so tall and bore so much fruit that the plants tumbled to the ground from the weight. Yes, they took the wire cages with them as the cages could no longer hold the plants upright.

That is a whole 'nother issue! My San Marzano tomatoes went wild this summer! The plants grew so tall and bore so much fruit that the plants tumbled to the ground from the weight. Yes, they took the wire cages with them as the cages could no longer hold the plants upright.

#HillbillyCropCircles

I'm not sure......that looks like the "what I have to put up with for a good tip" grimace.....
You're confusing Southern with the waitress. He's the one grimacing because he has his hand on her order book.

Time for a caption the waitress pic exercise.

I'll start.

SG to waitress: "Hold still."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT