ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan = The Dallas Cowboys of College Football?

One small problem with that: their fans are the biggest aholes on the planet and everyone outside of UM hates them. Other than that, it’s a sound concept.

Almost like Dallas, except Eagles fans are the biggest aholes on the planet.

One small problem with that: their fans are the biggest aholes on the planet and everyone outside of UM hates them. Other than that, it’s a sound concept.
Have you MET Cowboys fans? Especially ones from the Northeast with no ties to Texas at all?

Last edited:
Almost like Dallas, except Eagles fans are the biggest aholes on the planet.
And here I have been interacting all nice with you Giants fans here. I guess I don’t blame you for being a bit salty these days. Let’s stick to the thread topic and what unites most of us. 😂

Reactions: Hardslider21
Have you MET Cowboys fans? Especially ones from the Northeast with no ties to Texas at all?
Yes but I can still interact positively with many of them. Same with Giants fans. UM fans are in another category - probably because I get the pleasure of dealing with them in two sports.

Sound like this describes Rutgers:
-Criticized for simply existing.
-Naysayers have thousands of ways to verbally destroy Rutgers
-Adversity of competing as the state media, politicians, and even its own admin look for excuses to take Rutgers down for the simplest things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT