ADVERTISEMENT

More Loser Talk from Bo Ryan after Duke Loss - Link

Knightmoves

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Not only is he a MBB HC dinosaur but he has no filter two days after the game. What an ungrateful jerk. He should be happy that his team played in a Natl Championship game. I'm beginning to think that his team got to the finals in spite of him as HC.

Just Say No to Bo

Riiiiight? Because he wouldn't go after a guy like okafor if he could. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Wisconsin just lose out on Diamond Stone. He's a five star "rent a player." Ryan is such full of crap. Why would anyone defend him?

Stone did not qualify at Wisconsin. His ACT and GPA weren't high enough. Instead of blasting Wisconsin on his twitter page and taking shots at their championship run, he should just be happy with his acceptance at Maryland because "they were always my first choice." But hey, he can say anything he wants because he's only a kid just like the racist punk at Kentucy. Kids don't seem to be responsible for anything they say cuz after all they are only kids.

Its kind of ridiculous to discuss loser talk regarding a successful coach on a Rutgers message board where there has been nothing but losing.

If you had watched BTN Live on Tuesday after the gave you would have heard the entire part of the press conference with
Bo Ryan.
He was stating that he prefers to take freshmen and develop their raw talent. Wisky also does not take 5th year players.

Read his comment here.

On thebanks is right, when you see the whole exchange was not that bad.

Originally posted by OntheBanks:
If you had watched BTN Live on Tuesday after the gave you would have heard the entire part of the press conference with
Bo Ryan.
He was stating that he prefers to take freshmen and develop their raw talent. Wisky also does not take 5th year players.
Thanks OTB
party0005.r191677.gif

It's amusing to see the hits here on Bo Ryan. By miles, Bo Ryan is better than any coach we have ever had here at Rutgers mens basketball. We are thin-skinned and our own worst enemies.

ADVERTISEMENT