ADVERTISEMENT

Next commit will come from what position?

Our next commit will be a .......

• OL

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Receiver

Votes: 57 36.5%
  • RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QB

Votes: 54 34.6%
  • DL

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • LB

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • DB

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 18 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
Feel free to add a name if so inclined. Its a slow day what can I say

The next commit will come from what position????

I don't think I want to know that much about their lives outside of football, just saying.

Sorry, it really is a slow day.

I'm hoping you're right, Fries would be a huge commitment.

Fries would be massive, but all signs point to PSU, so hopefully he holds off on committing until he sees them win just 4 games next year

Fries would be massive, but all signs point to PSU, so hopefully he holds off on committing until he sees them win just 4 games next year
Have you seen their schedule? They are winning no less than 9 games.

Rutgers gets one top HS player every five years. I think the last one was Hamilton.

I'm getting fed up with these big name local verbal commits that end up being sweet talked "conned" into dropping us on 1 pretense or another..TF is just this yrs example so far...Blacknall last year!?! Where are the Ant Davis's and Savon Huggins lately!! Until FHCGS left we were on our way to a virtual state lockdown as far as recruiting goes...wheres the proud state loyalty so many lesser states have? NJ needs a few good men in FB AND hoops!! Come on Kyle...sell the vision!!

I voted for other.
"Waterboy" is an under recruited position.
The need for high quality H2O is a must.

My heart is with QB Haskins.
But I was real and went with WR as there are so many good one out there I suspect a low star with jump for Rutgers before it get filled with higher star players
BUT R U Crazy is right high quality water, boy that is important

I'm getting fed up with these big name local verbal commits that end up being sweet talked "conned" into dropping us on 1 pretense or another..TF is just this yrs example so far...Blacknall last year!?! Where are the Ant Davis's and Savon Huggins lately!! Until FHCGS left we were on our way to a virtual state lockdown as far as recruiting goes...wheres the proud state loyalty so many lesser states have? NJ needs a few good men in FB AND hoops!! Come on Kyle...sell the vision!!

I'm assuming TF is Ted Field? I think that situation might be different. From what I can tell he hasn't committed anywhere else and this site is only showing him having 2 offers, UMass, and Temple. It's not like someone else came calling and he was gone, he's kinda in no man's land right now.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
DL, i think Quayshon commits in the coming weeks. gut feeling. harmon maybe as well. all of this means nada until feb 5th 2016.

I'm assuming TF is Ted Field? I think that situation might be different. From what I can tell he hasn't committed anywhere else and this site is only showing him having 2 offers, UMass, and Temple. It's not like someone else came calling and he was gone, he's kinda in no man's land right now.

didnt Field just get offered by Miami and UCF? im almost positive that he did. if so, doesnt sound like hes out of options. still would like to know what happened there

didnt Field just get offered by Miami and UCF? im almost positive that he did. if so, doesnt sound like hes out of options. still would like to know what happened there

In addition to what's shown here, 247 is showing he still holds a RU offer, and a Cornell offer. <shoulder shrug emoji>

With the easy schedule Penn State has next season they probably will win at least 8 games.

Patrice Rene is a 4 star CB from Virginia who is high on Rutgers. It would be an awesome get. It doesn't seem too many other 4 stars from NJ have Rutgers as their favorites anymore except Quayshon Alexander. I just don't understand it.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
I'll probably be sitting when I find out, then standing, then texting, then posting, then sitting.

Funny...i read somewhere he's NOT big time material? Very over rated? I guess the payboard has the real scoop? It happens where a big fish in weak competition gets offers until pitted in the eyeball test against the real deal?? Honestly i really don't know why we backed off from what i understand? I'm hoping we can pull Gian Carlo Valentin now!!

Funny...i read somewhere he's NOT big time material? Very over rated? I guess the payboard has the real scoop? It happens where a big fish in weak competition gets offers until pitted in the eyeball test against the real deal?? Honestly i really don't know why we backed off from what i understand? I'm hoping we can pull Gian Carlo Valentin now!!

From what I've read Valentin is pretty high on you guys.

From what I've read Valentin is pretty high on you guys.
I've heard he's one of those guys that likes staying near home....as rarely as Temple "and I like them" beat us out on a recruit they've had a shrewd run on good coachs ala Cinncy and occasionally pluck one we want !! Him,Haskins and Harmon are on my wish list. We need to finish up solid.

ADVERTISEMENT