ADVERTISEMENT

No. 1 and No. 3 Offense

Didn’t you tell me our defense was better than UConn’s? Illinois scored 86 on 51% from the field vs scoring 52 on 25% from the field.
I don’t know, probably it was at some point this year (i mean we were at #2 for a while only behind Houston at that time). Currently UConn is #4 and we are #5.

I don’t really think a one game comparison means a lot. UConn gave up 75 to SHU and we only gave up 63.

I don’t know, probably it was at some point this year (i mean we were at #2 for a while only behind Houston at that time). Currently UConn is #4 and we are #5.

I don’t really think a one game comparison means a lot. UConn gave up 75 to SHU and we only gave up 63.
Ok, you’re right we need another data point. Let see what happens if UConn plays Purdue. When Purdue played us, they scored 96 points, and shot 59% from the floor, and that includes pulling most of their starters in the last 10 minutes. Pretty sure Purdue isn’t getting anywhere close to that against UConn.

Ok, you’re right we need another data point. Let see what happens if UConn plays Purdue. When Purdue played us, they scored 96 points, and shot 59% from the floor, and that includes pulling most of their starters in the last 10 minutes. Pretty sure Purdue isn’t getting anywhere close to that against UConn.
Who cares? There’s a whole season of data to go on and they’ve helpfully compiled it for you on websites such as www.kenpom.com

Reactions: Scangg and GRU23
Per Bart;

UConn: 2 AdjO, 4 AdjD
Bama: 3 AdjO, 112 AdjD

Duke: 8 AdjO, 18 AdjD
NC State: 36 AdjO, 73 AdjD
Purdue: 1 AdjO, 17 AdjD
Tennessee: 30 AdjO, 3 AdjD

Only two offenses left outside the top 10, and only two defenses left outside the top 20

Per Bart;

UConn: 2 AdjO, 4 AdjD
Bama: 3 AdjO, 112 AdjD

Duke: 8 AdjO, 18 AdjD
NC State: 36 AdjO, 73 AdjD
Purdue: 1 AdjO, 17 AdjD
Tennessee: 30 AdjO, 3 AdjD

Only two offenses left outside the top 10, and only two defenses left outside the top 20
Hard to imagine bama having a chance but UT might match well with Purdue

Also we played Purdue twice and the first time held them to 68 which was their 2nd lowest of the season.

Reactions: RU-ROCS
Only saw first half but Shannon taking ball vs Clingan was just stupid.

I noticed you left out the first game RU played against Purdue this season. You now, the one where Purdue only scored 68 points and won by single digits.

Reactions: fluoxetine
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT