ADVERTISEMENT

NU/RU 2015

huskersalways

All American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Hey gang I am starting to field some questions from friends on the ins and outs of the RU game. Here are a couple things people are looking for:

Best/closest commercial airport. Price isn't as big a factor as ease to hotels/stadium. I have the private airports but need to know about commercial ones.

Hotels: I remember a Hilton you said was a good choice but there was another one that I don't seem to have in my notes. Nobody wants to stay in NYC or be anywhere near it. This is a football trip that will not include NYC.

Gameday transportation: Taxi's or shuttles to stadium. Some may be interested in buses or train but that would be the vast minority.

Enter and exit times to and from stadium to commercial airports: Some may try and come in and go out on same day.

Visitor section: What sections do visitors who by tickets from NU sit in. Some have indicated they are in the process of buying season tickets and will donate the other games but the majority will buy from NU. The ones buying on the secondary market will pick their spots.

Premium seating: Is there a way to buy club or box seats? Is there any inclosed seating to view the game?

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News