ADVERTISEMENT

Official Spring Game Thread

Rutgers went 1-1 tonight.

Let me be the first to say it "Fire Flood " if he can only go 1-1 against Rutgers after preparing all spring for the game .
reverse-1236425582_ol-man-approves.gif

Reactions: Knight Shift
Hopefully #3 Steve Longa is ok. Left the game in the 1st Half.
Looked a little woozy coming off the field.

Hopefully #3 Steve Longa is ok. Left the game in the 1st Half.
Looked a little woozy coming off the field.

Was at the autograph signing laughing it up with all the kids, so he looked fine to me. Laviano, on the other hand, didn't come out until about 5 minutes were left. Wondering if he was getting some kind of treatment.

Were they booing after the FG? Sounded like it on TV. Might have thought it was Fredrico?

I'm not sure at all if this was the same time, but the only "Boo's" tonight that I can remember hearing were actually "SANUUUUU." My sister asked me why they were booing too until I explained it to her. Any of the negativity tonight was mostly groans when the QBs would overthrow the receivers (or when Grant couldn't catch two footballs at once). There was a decent stretch of 3 and outs tonight, but most of the night the offense played pretty well.

Yes, the Sanu cheers were quite loud. Don't recall any boos. We were there and a few big plays aside, the real highlights in terms of positive publicity and perception were the return of several of our NFL alums - four Patriots, Sanu, Davis, and several others. Their intros were scattered through the game, likely to maximize their impact to those watching on TV in other parts of B1G land and, hopefully, in our recruiting areas as well. Some who saw it on TV might want to comment on how it all came across but to me, while there, the message seemed pretty clear - if you go to Rutgers, you CAN have a promising NFL career.

Nice pass and TD!

(But we are far from looking like Neb, Mich St, OSU and even Mich (damn you Harbaugh) in terms of talent).

Even when something good happens Moz makes it a negative.
What a miserable ...........

Reactions: vkj91
Anyone watch the 60 min RU/Michigan game afterwards? I watched the whole thing - wish they had given more of a shot of Turay's block.

haha they just ended the game with time still to go
Might as well end on a high note with no injuries. Not to mention, it was freezing and if you stayed for autographs and fireworks it was another hour.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT