ADVERTISEMENT

OT: One Line Jokes

This one's for mildone:

Where do you get virgin wool? Ugly sheep.

Stolen from the internet...

This is a story about the girl that didn't know what cursing was. It was Thanksgiving evening and the young girl was sleeping in her bedroom and she heard her parents having sex in the next bedroom over. She hears the dad say, "oh honey I love your luscious tits" and she hears the mom say, "oh baby I love your slim dick".

So the next morning, the daughter walks up to the dad and says, "Hey dad, what are luscious tits?" The dad panics and says, "It's a fine coat".

She then walks up to the mom and says, "Hey mom, what's a slim dick?". The mom panics and says, "It's a pair of boots".

Later on that day, everybody's getting ready for the holiday. The girl walks past the bathroom and sees her dad shaving. He cuts himself on the cheek and shouts, "Shit!". The daughter then asks,"What does shit mean" and the dad replies, "I'm shaving right now sweety".

The girl walks into the kitchen and sees her mom trying to cook the turkey. The mom accidentally drops the turkey and shouts, "Fvck". The daughter then asks, "hey mom, what does fvck mean" and the mom replies, "I'm cooking the turkey sweety".

About an hour later friends and family arrive at the door. The girl answers the door and says, "Hello everyone hang up your luscious tits and drop your slim dicks, my dad is upstairs shitting and my mom's fvcking the turkey".

This post was edited on 11/25 5:28 PM by mildone

What do cunnilingus and being in the mafia have in common? One slip of the tongue and you're in deep $hit.

Reactions: miketd1
What does the dentist of the year get?

A little plaque.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

Dear Turkeys, don't worry... they only love us for our breasts too. Sincerely, women.

There is a special place in hell for people that play Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

Did you hear what happened to the blonde hockey team? They drowned in spring training.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so they can tell when they're really in trouble.

Doctor: "You're overweight."
Patient: "I think I want a second opinion."
Doctor: "You're also ugly."

Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet, you "just don't understand".

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second a half a beer, the third a quarter of a beer, and so on. After the seventh order, the bartender orders two beers and says, "You fellas ought to know your limits."

When I was a kid my dad put snowballs in the blender and made a slushy.... I miss snowballs, she was a good cat.

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

JMOR - love that joke!

An atheist, a vegan, and a cross-fitter walk into a bar. I know what each of them are because they mention it every two minutes.

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

Big Joe Henry has many self deprecating jokes. My favorite was when he said he was knighted by the Queen of England. He now should be referred as Sir Cumference.

Not a one liner, I though this was pretty funny....
A young pirate is talking to his captain...
"How'd you get your peg leg?"
Old pirate captain replies "yaarrr.... Me ship sank. I was rescued but not before a great white snagged me leg"
"Wow, how'd you get your hook hand?"
Old pirate replies... "Yaaarrr... Me ship was boarded, I repelled the bastards but not before they took me hand"
"How'd you get you you eye patch"
"Yaaar a sea gull sh*t in me eye"
"I don't understand, you lost your eye from that?"
"Yaar... It was me first day with the hook"

The other day I went to the air & space museum... I felt ripped off. It was just a big empty room.

The karma sutra added a position called The Plumber... You stay in all day and nobody comes

Man comes home to his wife standing naked in front of the mirror... "I was at the doctor today and he said I have the breasts of a 22 year old" husband replies "what did he say about your 55 year old ass?" Wife says "oh, we didn't talk about you at all"

Man comes home with a duck under his arm... says "this is the pig I've been banging." His wife says "that's not a pig, it's a duck", husband replies "I wasn't talking to you".

When a man opens the car door for his wife, you can be sure of one thing, either the car is new or the wife is.

A Native American guy goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, ya gotta help me. I feel so conflicted. Some days I feel like a wigwam, other days I feel like a teepee." The doctor says, "you need to relax, you're two tents."

Old wino goes to the doctor complaining of stomach pain, doctor does an exam and can't find anything wrong with him. He says "I have to be honest, I can't find anything wrong with you, it must be the drinking". Wino replies, "ok fine, I'll come back when you're sober".

Sitting in a bar with a friend I casually point out two old drunks across the bar. I tell my friend "That's us in 20 years"

He says "That's a mirror dipshit!"

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time! I think I've forgotten this before?

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Did you hear about the two antennas that got married?
The wedding wasn't much, but the reception was great!

What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies? Snowballs!

What is the favorite Christmas carol of the Mafia? Sleigh Ride.

If you locked your wife and your dog in the trunk, when you finally opened it, who would be the happiest to see you?

One day in a bank, an old lady asked me if I could help her check her balance...so I pushed her over.

ADVERTISEMENT