ADVERTISEMENT

OT: One Line Jokes

Why is Santa so jolly? Because he knows where all the naughty girls live!

How did the blonde try to kill a bird? She threw it off the cliff!

Ella goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Hanukkah cards so she asks the cashier, "Can I have 50 Hanukkah stamps?"

The cashier askes, "What denomination?"

Ella says, "Give me twenty Orthodox, twenty Conservative and ten Reform."

Did you hear about this request:
Game-day threads, can we keep it civil !
Expect that to happen ?
roll.r191677.gif

I stayed up all night wondering why the sun rose. And then it dawned on me.

What if soy milk is really just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?

My wife texted me the other day while I was out, "windows frozen, won't open" so I texted her back "pour some warm water on them and try again". She texts me back, "did that, and now the computer is REALLY screwed up".

A few days later she texts me "mac isn't working". I text back "Again? Fire him and have Charlie do it".

PSU, USC, UNC, Miami, ACC...Integrity

Man goes to the doctor and asks for help regarding odorless, soundless gaseous emissions.

The man claims to have had 10 emissions while driving to the office, 5 while sitting in the waiting room and 3 since he entered the doctor's office.

He asks the doctor is there anything he can do?

The doctor says "Yes...maybe medicine. But first you'll need your hearing and olfactory thoroughly tested".

A duck's opinion of you is directly correlated to whether or not you have bread.

Will Smith got lost in a blizzard while skiing with his family. Rescue crews had a difficult time finding him until they finally found Fresh Prints.

If a child asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him
is: "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute
thing to tell him is: "Probably because of something you did."

I'd tell you my favorite joke about short people, but it'd probably go over your head.

What do you call a guy who's born in Columbus, grows up in Cleveland, and then dies in Cincinnati? Dead.

How can you keep an idiot in suspense, I'll tell you later
This post was edited on 1/9 8:36 PM by Stem

There are 10 kinds of people on earth, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Dear algebra, I'm tired of finding your X, it's really time for you to move on.

I was explaining reincarnation to my wife, and that when you die, you come back, but as a different living creature. She says, "ok I get it, when I come back I want to be a cow". I reply "honey, I don't think you understand..."

This post was edited on 1/12 5:54 PM by JMORC2003

What did one magnet say to the other? "I find you very attractive."

"Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

"I'm a locksmith, and I'm a locksmith!"

Originally posted by DJ Spanky:
"Who are you, and how did you get in here?"

"I'm a locksmith, and I'm a locksmith!"
That one was from the old Leslie Nielsen TV series Police Squad. The predecessor to the Naked Gun trilogy.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary,
those who don't, and those who didn't expect this joke to be in base 3.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Definitely not a one liner but pretty good so wanted to share...
An Amish dad and his young son took their first ever trip a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, 'What is this, Father?' The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button.
The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number. and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
'Go get your Mother.'

This post was edited on 1/19 8:04 PM by JMORC2003

Reactions: miketd1
What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT