ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Oskar Palmquist To Pursue Professional Career Overseas

Oscar - you always had your team mate's back. I sensed the great relationship you had with Ron and Geo which reflects so well on all of you. Congratulations on your career and being part of what was an amazing era of RU basketball. Hopefully, you guys will be remembered as the launching pad to many years of success.

best thing you can say about Oskar is that he was a total TEAM player. Thanks for playing hard every time you got on the court. Good luck!

I will miss Oscar and wish him the very best returning to Sweden. He always had a smile and he always shook my hand and stopped to spend a few minutes with me whenever I attended a practice and I have attended many over the last eight years including 43 over these last two years.

Best wishes to you Oskar! Hope you have a long and fruitful career playing in Europe. Thank you for all the contributions you made to the Rutgers program. You will be missed.

Reactions: Scarlet83
I will miss Oscar and wish him the very best returning to Sweden. He always had a smile and he always shook my hand and stopped to spend a few minutes with me whenever I attended a practice and I have attended many over the last eight years including 43 over these last two years.
Yes. Total class act.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Last edited:
Reactions: RutgersClassof2004
Thank you, Oskar, for everything you did at RU and the very best of luck in your pro career.

You will be missed "On the Banks", but you'll always be a Loyal Son and member of the Rutgers family.

Reactions: RUDivision
Thanks, Oscar for all you did for the RU men's basketball team.
Best Wishes for a successful professional basketball career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT