ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Baby Gear

RutgersUnion

All Conference
Apr 15, 2006
UES
We just had our first son on Tuesday and I wanted to get him started early. Buy Buy Baby only has RU bibs and we checked all the usual places like Scarlet Fever, Rutgers Bookstore, Kohls, etc but they all have pretty much the same stuff. Has anybody found anything really cool and different for their kids? I would love something like Sophie (http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/pro...fe-reg-teething-toy/1017110357?Keyword=sophie) in a Scarlet Knight.

I'm frustrated because there's precious little RU stuff out there for babies. There are a handful of different onesies out there and a few bibs and that's about it. The licensing office at RU is staffed by someone who collects a salary and sleeps all day.

I found lots of stuff in school bookstore. When you go in they can be found to the left of the front registers. They had onesies for my grandson who was born in Oct. ....had to get him in RU stuff before the in laws push UND on him

Go on Kohls.com and type in Rutgers. They have a few onesies, toddler outfits and the cutiest little crib shoes.

Surprisingly there is a quite a lot of Rutgers baby stuff on Amazon. Disclaimer: I buy RU stuff for my one year old grandson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT