ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Calling all Scarlet Knights fans to Donate Blood on August 6th…

adamchas

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2007
New Jersey
If you haven’t already done so, please read the “McCourty Twins Need You!” message that John pinned at the top of the message board.

Rutgers Athletics, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH), Embrace Kids Foundation and The McCourty Twins’ Tackle Sickle Cell are sponsoring a major blood drive on August 6th at the Rutgers College Avenue Student Center between the hours and 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Every blood center from New Jersey will be participating and I’m hoping that many of you located near the College Avenue campus will seriously consider donating at this event. Donors are desperately needed at this time of year and just 1 single unit of whole blood can save 3 lives. RU fans bleed Scarlet and we sure could use some of it for this great cause!

http://www.rwjuh.edu/rwjuh/news/Donors_Sought_for_August_6_Blood_Drive_586.aspx

Everyone that pre-registers to donate will receive a T-shirt and autographed picture of the McCourty twins. All donors will receive a $10.00 meal voucher from Hansel N’ Griddle and be entered into a free raffle to win some amazing gifts that include:

· One of five - free - 1 year subscriptions to the ScarletNation.com Premium message board (THANK YOU John O.!)

· A Rutgers Football VIP Premium Experience at the Rutgers versus Nebraska game on November 14th that includes:
· 4 sideline passes
· Free premium parking
· 4 Audi Club Passes

You can schedule an appointment to donate at a time convenient for you here: http://www.tacklesicklecell.org/rutgers-blood-drive/

I want extend a special thank you to John Otterstedt for his support in pinning the flyer and helping us get the word out to the ScatletNation.com community. He also generously donated 5 free 1-year Premium Board subscriptions. There simply is no better place to get all the latest and best insight to RU athletics – anywhere!

Full disclosure - I am an employee of RWJUH Blood Services, RU Football season ticket holder and Premium Board member. My RWJUH team and I will be working at this drive and I hope to see many of you there!

Thanks,
Charlie

Last edited:
If you blood is Salmon color we suggest not to donate [banana]

ADVERTISEMENT