ADVERTISEMENT

OT : cardiologist recommendation

DaveyButtons

Redshirt
Oct 2, 2009
..... in the East Brunswick area.
My Dr has some concerns and wants me to go
thanks in advance....

Yes....but I wanted to hear from people who have already had experiences with one - good and bad - so I can avoid the bad.

Yes....but I wanted to hear from people who have already had experiences with one - good and bad - so I can avoid the bad.
My cardiologist is Dr. Lauren Cohen of the Robert Wood Medical Group. It is the teaching hospital at Robert Wood Johnson.

Dr. Passalaris in Princeton. Smart, nice guy, explains things clearly, takes his time.

Dr. Jeffrey Daniels of Monmouth Cardiology. I see him at the Long Branch office, but the practice has an office in Freehold. Very thorough, patient, will take the time to answer all your questions. Very highly regarded.

RN here. Familiar with the docs in the New and East Brunwsick area:

New Brunswick Cardiology.

I don't have a problem yet but there's a family history, so I'm interested in this thread. My experience has been that with NJs proximity to NYC and Philly it's always good to explore the best they have to offer, particularly with healthcare (even if it's a second opinion to a local person).

Monmouth Cardiology also has an electrical unit. I just had a cardiac ablation last Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT