ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Girls shouldn't get tatooes

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
Tattooes spoil a females natural beauty. They are a big turnoff for me. Surprised at the number of female professionals, who work in NYC, who sport tatooes.

So many beautiful females with ugly splotches on their arms and legs, Disgusting.

I agree 100%, nothing worse than a middle aged woman in a beautiful strapless dress ruined by a shriveled up faded tat

Reactions: PSU_Nut
Tattooes spoil a females natural beauty. They are a big turnoff for me. Surprised at the number of female professionals, who work in NYC, who sport tatooes.

So many beautiful females with ugly splotches on their arms and legs, Disgusting.
-----------------

agree 100%.....I have often said that a womans body is a beautiful canvas, and when you put graffiti on it, it just ruins the picture

some people, men and women, just love to get them, even when they cannot afford them financially...like they are driven by
some force to do so....and it looks so bad, so often.

b8Pfkim.jpg

Love my tattoos and love the small one my wife has. Just added my boys names to an existing tattoo I had.

You either love them or hate them. I always cringe when I see a teenager getting tattoos in places that will limit their job opportunities.

I find nothing attractive about women with tattoos. My daughter knows my feelings about tattoos. She has an infrared tattoo on her wrist that is visible when scanned with a black light. I can live with that.

In 35-50 years there are going to be so many ugly/weird looking old people ...men and women, after gravity wins out! The dudes with pec tattoos now wi have dangly man boobs and distorted shapes!

Reactions: Local Shill
So women are trashy if they get tattoos and men are ok if they do? I don't have one, my wife doesn't have one, my one daughter has a small one on her ankle. I don't think grand generalizations really apply here. Some tats are never seen, but in the end, personal decision.

Reactions: vm7118
At the end of the day; each to his/her own.

Personally, I don't get them. They are more or less fashion statements like long hair, beards and torn jeans were to my generation. The difference is you can cut your hair and change your wardrobe. Tats are for the most part permanent so the thought process that went into getting a tattoo at 20 is not the same thought process you may necessarily have at 40. Lastly, those tats that look good on a thin 20-year old don't quite look the same on an overweight 45-year old.

I don't have a tattoo but, I think they look good on some girls. To each his own. I also hate the generalizations being made towards people with tats. It's just flat out ignorant.

Reactions: vm7118 and bmondo
I disagree. The main problem is that ugly tattoos are ugly.

Well executed high contrast tattoos look awesome. And they look even more awesome on a girl.

The right tattoo on the right girl can be totally hot. On the boardwalk or at yoga class or wherever, my eyes often linger on the girl with tattoos.

I don't have any, but my brother is covered in them. He never got one that could be seen while wearing a short sleeve shirt, but I'd say he's got at least 5 or 6, and they're not small. Anyway, my mom was dead set against them. He got them starting at age 18, and she didn't know about it for 2 years. When she did see them, she went nuts. His reply was brilliant. "I've had them for two years and you haven't thought any less of me as a person. Am I any different because I have them?" She stopped making a scene immediately.
By the way, he's a nuclear engineer in the US Navy. Hardly trashy or low class or whatever adjective some of you are using.

Love tats on women actually. You've got to be smart with it though and remember that it can disqualify you from some jobs depending on where you have it. You can say that it shouldn't all you want, but you get sized up in an interview pretty quick.

There are some tattoos on women that are really nice and really sexy. Unfortunately alot of the tattoos on women are not. A poorly done tattoo on a woman (and men by the way) is awful I can only assume that to get a top tattoo you have to pay top dollar, and I guess most of these girls can't afford that or don't know better.

Also I do not count some super little thing in a spot that noone can see. A friend of mine who is a big tattoo guy told me told me there are three types of people-ones that have zero tattoos, ones that have one tattoo, and ones that have many tattoos.

a bit of a twist on this, but I will throw this out there......I had a female Indian employee as a pharmacy tech and she took in scripts from the
customers at the counter.....one day she came to work with her hands covered in henna designs, front and back....my first reaction was that
it looked dirty, and I was fairly certain some of the older customers, particularly those of different cultures from hers would think so also, at first
glance.....

I did not make an issue of it, my wife said if I truly thought it might be damaging to my business I could ask her to wear gloves at work, but I did
not go with that........the thing with pharmacy is that when you come into a store you expect a fairly sterile place to get your meds, and this
damages the appearance of that

Well I think every member older than 60 has chimed in. Tattoos are everywhere and the majority of people have them nowadays.
No they don't, it depends on the social class of people you hang around with. Where are the tats on the beaches of Bay Head? Drive a few miles to Belmar and see for yourself the difference.

I'm so glad tattoos weren't in style when I was 18-25. God help me if I had to stare at a Motley Crue logo or some stupid Nirvana lyrics every day of my life.

Reactions: Leonard23
Well I think every member older than 60 has chimed in. Tattoos are everywhere and the majority of people have them nowadays.
Here's an opportunity for all those who follow the crowd.You know.The I do it because everyone else does it type. I'm thinking of forming a Jumping out of 13th floor windows club.

No, no, no ! You might never get another chance on a body like that. Just turn off the light.

ADVERTISEMENT