ADVERTISEMENT

OT:How do you like your burgers?

I like mine with lettuce and tomato

Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes

Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer

Well good god almighty which way do I steer for my

Cheeseburger in paradise.

I've taken to grinding my own beef with a kitchen aid grinder attachment because grocery store ground beef is basically pot luck on the cut you're getting. Lately I've been doing a 50-50 grind of chuck steak and maple bacon. That's some good stuff.

I like my steaks medium rare but prefer burgers medium to medium well.

Medium, but a little under is okay. Ketchup, sauteed onions and a slice of ripe tomato.

medium to medium well........some snobs say it must be rare, that is their choice, tastes best this way IMHO

Pan-seared over high heat for 6 minutes each side.

Toppings: two slices - top and bottom - White American, Cheddar, or Provolone cheese (depends on my preference that day); two strips of bacon lightly crispy; two slices Mancini red roasted peppers; ketchup.

Sides: 1 Claussen Hearty Garlic pickle

Beer: River Horse Tripel Horse or Carton Brewing 077XX.

Medium, with American cheese, lettuce and ketchup. I like American better than cheddar, it melts better and has a milder flavor. Ill add raw onion and a slice of tomato if I'm just doing a random burger on the grill.

medium well, cheddar cheese, red onions (extra), one slice of tomato, one or two slices of lettuce, bacon, bbq sauce or ketchup.

My pet wolf doesn't even like his meat rare. Medium well to well. Stop and Shop has a nice blend of ground Black Angus and Kobe beef. Melts in your mouth.

Well done. That's why I can take a clean shi. while others are sitting on the bowl for 2 hours and have to get colonoscopies every year.

Has anyone gotten here sick from a rare burger? I'll happily eat a rare steak but I always cook my burgers medium well.

Never.

I have gotten sick from frozen patties before, even cooked to medium or well done. Which is why I never ever use frozen patties anymore and haven't in many years.

Has anyone gotten here sick from a rare burger? I'll happily eat a rare steak but I always cook my burgers medium well.

Nope, never. And I eat all of my beef medium rare or rare. The only times I've gotten food poisoning was from lamb at a company picnic, and from a Benihana in Orlando Florida along with everyone else from my office at the conference who ate with me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT