ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I-695 Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses

Back to the top of the shp, they were supposedly having electrical problems before leaving port. Investigation ongoing:

Btw, while not necessary a common occurrence, loose barges on the Pittsburgh rivers have happened multiple times in my life. Not saying it is a guarantee of anything, just adding context.
Yep. And when barges break free they are going to hit something. So barges hitting a bridge and doing some damage is really a stretch to link to some greater conspiracy.

Reactions: m1ipabrams
Ashokan might be a bit over the top (sorry for talking about you as if you aren't right here in the room, my friend), but I'm sometimes guilty of being under the bottom. I tend to be naive and too optimistic about people sometimes, even though life has taught me that there are bad people planning to do bad things. So I appreciate his comments...

Alright ladies. most of the CE whiners suffer because they can't hold-up under scrutiny so they do cry babe thing. Their team wrecks everything they touch. Their cities are on the way to becoming Mogadishus and Lebanons. Their colleges are crazy beyond belief. Their media lies about everything when they aren't wanking on laptops, naked in Central Park bushes or jailed after trying to get mums to let them have sex with their 9 yr old kids (all that just at CNN).

Then the boss can't stay on his feet, talk in coherent sentences or keep escalating and irrational wars from consuming them. The whole world hates US leaders (CCP aside since they bought the leaders). Ukraine is a scene from Fallout, the canals are a mess and ME is being PUSHED into exploding. They create gas leaks around the world and borrow billions to light matches. The economy is killing people despite the fake stats, The border was broken on purpose - greatest single act of treachery in US history. Oh and their Senate staffers are sodomizing on film in official chambers.

This is why they hate any critics. They used to be able to fake caring about black people but they often hate DC cartel now too. They are living through and extinction event that only more Soviet lawfare can be used (but they aren't even good at that).

Are you wasting your life on bullshit you spew. I guess reality was to hard for you.

Oh it's more than "a bit".

Kibbles working hard at ignoring me.
Don' think I've even been ignored so hard - can just feel it in the mornings

I61HlcH.jpeg

Back to the top of the shp, they were supposedly having electrical problems before leaving port. Investigation ongoing:

Btw, while not necessary a common occurrence, loose barges on the Pittsburgh rivers have happened multiple times in my life. Not saying it is a guarantee of anything, just adding context.

Right wing/conspiracy nuts went nuts when it was reported yesterday the FBI was investigating criminally. All claiming they were right all along that this was some sort of attack.

Apparently they are unaware that in this case, the FBI would also handle investigations into negligence. Now will they ever admit that? Likely not. Gotta keep the conspiracy churning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT