ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jason Pierre Paul Loses Fingers in Firework Accident

Pretty sure you need your fingers to be an effective DE. Some of his fingers were blown off according to some reports...

I read some drunken fool in Maine died yesterday after he put a fire work on the top of his head and set it off. Died instantly. Fireworks and liquor....not a good combo.

I read some drunken fool in Maine died yesterday after he put a fire work on the top of his head and set it off. Died instantly. Fireworks and liquor....not a good combo.
Yeah read that too.

All I could think after reading that was, at least there's one less moron to f*ck up the gene pool for future generations...

Typical jersey response ! Ugh!
What are you talking about. Remember the hot tub incident in the training room where Prince Amukamara got hurt. Guess who was involved. I guess you play with fireworks also like a ten year old would. Don't you think he should grow up RUbacker.

God help us. Those stories had me rolling on the floor. It's good to be reminded just how stupid people can be when your getting ready for a holiday

Jason, shame on you for your stupidity. Don't you know anything is possible to go wrong with fireworks. Next time leave to the professionals.

hE8B5EE64

NFL should start their summer camp before July 4th to prevent these type of injuries.

Giants are idiots if they don't pull the Franchise offer.

Just to comment on this, they won't pull the offer because they won't want him to become a free agent. There are other ways they can get around paying him anyway. They can put him on the Non-Football Injury List as a starting point.

JPP really screwed up big time.

I don't believe Jpp is under contract at this point. He hadn't signed the franchise tender

so is Schefter going to jail for tweeting his medical records or not?

No - he's not involved in JPP's treatment, so he has no obligation to keep the records private. Whoever leaked them could be in real trouble, though.

ADVERTISEMENT