ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My last year I think

huskersalways

All American
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
This will be the 28th year I have been draft eligible. If I don't get picked this year maybe it is time to move on. I started out being draftable as a CB, then a LB, and now as a DT. :(

Reactions: WhiteBus
You still have Offensive line to go, don't give up, remember how Bobby Boucher did when he was past his prime.

Reactions: bxle
Try punting. It's really just a muscle memory thing - with enough practice, anyone can be good at it.

Huskers,

You would make a tremendous team manager. Practices could be held on the field at your house, you could have the neighbor's kid set up a Runza Sandwich stand and make a boatload of coin on residuals taken from the little guy, and of course Mr. and Mrs. Screw and I would be treated to steak-and-portobello salads for keeping the children off the playing field. Have you figured out where the piano bar will be, and where the cell-phone reclamation site will be?

Reactions: demauroj
Huskers,

You would make a tremendous team manager. Practices could be held on the field at your house, you could have the neighbor's kid set up a Runza Sandwich stand and make a boatload of coin on residuals taken from the little guy, and of course Mr. and Mrs. Screw and I would be treated to steak-and-portobello salads for keeping the children off the playing field. Have you figured out where the piano bar will be, and where the cell-phone reclamation site will be?

Runza licious. MMmmmmmmmm.

Huskers,

this is the most comprehensive post ever.

Reactions: demauroj
I mean, not your "box"... That's not what I meant. I meant more like... ya know... your magic triangle.

I don't recall exactly but I know it started with a decimal point.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses right there! All this time we've been thinking you're a Nebraska fan, and it turns out you're a Miami fan? I am so disappoint. Heartbroken, really.

When I worked for the NFL it was the practice of some hiring managers to administer the Wonderlic to prospective candidates.

I just received a call from a number I didn't recognize. Sadly it wasn't an NFL team but I did learn that I have an Uncle who passed away in Nigeria and if I give them my SSN and bank account and routing info I will inherit $30 mil!!!!!!!:D

I just received a call from a number I didn't recognize. Sadly it wasn't an NFL team but I did learn that I have an Uncle who passed away in Nigeria and if I give them my SSN and bank account and routing info I will inherit $30 mil!!!!!!!:D
Brewster, my man!! I mean, sorry about your uncle.

As this would clearly solve all our problems, I support you moving forward with it. This can't possibly go badly.

Reactions: huskersalways
Husker, stay by the phone. They never draft elder great player in the first 2 rounds. Stay strong, keep working out...and get a really good agent. I have complete faith in you! :)

Well, another year has passed where every NFL team has failed to realize how great a player they missed out on.:(

But hey!!!! June 8th baby!!!! MLB draft!!! I'm ready. I have the best Eephus pitch in the game.:D

Well, another year has passed where every NFL team has failed to realize how great a player they missed out on.:(

But hey!!!! June 8th baby!!!! MLB draft!!! I'm ready. I have the best Eephus pitch in the game.:D
This is just a random thought, but have you ever considered being a ref? I'm sure you could learn the rules of football if you worked at it.

ADVERTISEMENT