ADVERTISEMENT

OT: need fence company recommendation in Monmouth county

RUbacker

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2014
Hey guys I have two fences to get installed , one large yard and one smaller . Need combo of wood in back but want nice aluminum in front . Anyone have experiences? I am looking at frontier and Leonardo fence

Fence companies are like pool contractors - there are no good ones. Your best hope is that you come out of the experience without serious, lasting damage to either your sanity or your wallet.

We used Frontier about 3 years ago, I would highly recommend them, also neighbor used them last year & they are also very pleased with their work, very neat & professional, not the cheapest company around but they build & install high quality fences & they show up & finish the job when they are scheduled.

We used Frontier about 3 years ago, I would highly recommend them, also neighbor used them last year & they are also very pleased with their work, very neat & professional, not the cheapest company around but they build & install high quality fences & they show up & finish the job when they are scheduled.

Got any contact info you can post?

I can't believe that Liberty charges a 2% handling fee for Credit Card purchases, that can be quite expensive on a big job.
Who pays a fence contractor with a credit card? Our job was around $12,000, and they were $6-7,000 less than the next quote. They did an outstanding job.

I got estimates from few but I went with Cristian Fence Company. They are based our of Lakewood. They did a great job and it survived Sandy.

I got estimates from few but I went with Cristian Fence Company. They are based our of Lakewood. They did a great job and it survived Sandy.
Just used Carl's fence last year and had no issues at all. Many in our development have also used with positive reviews. Based in Toms river from what I remember.

One thing buyers need to make sure about is that the estimates are for the same product. Many companies sell "cedar fences" that are cedar but the cross pieces that hold the planks together are pine, which will decay much faster than cedar fences that use cedar cross pieces. The 3 cross straps that are cedar changes the cost of each section dramatically, but also changes the life expectancy of the fence.

I am in Marlboro. Looking to get a vinyl fence for the back yard. Any recommendations on installers?

Thanks in advance!

Who pays a fence contractor with a credit card? Our job was around $12,000, and they were $6-7,000 less than the next quote. They did an outstanding job.
If you get some kind of rewards why not? Would you rather right a check to the contractor for $12,000 or to a credit card company while getting 1 or 2% cash back or 12,000 airline miles?

Reactions: MikeRU09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT