ADVERTISEMENT

OT: official Subway MLB trade deadline trade rumors thread

ScarletStateofNJ

All Conference
Jul 6, 2011
The blockbuster Tulo trade really got the trade deadline period going. Mets made a couple of sensible moves. Cueto gets dealt. Should be an interesting three days. Discuss here!!!

Yanks trade Garrett Jones for David Price ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The blockbuster Tulo trade really got the trade deadline period going. Mets made a couple of sensible moves. Cueto gets dealt. Should be an interesting three days. Discuss here!!!

I don't know how you can call them "sensible moves", when possibly the weakest offense in the history of major league baseball adds Kelly Johnson and Juan Uribe ? Here's hoping Mets fans curse out Johnson less than I did when he was an automatic out with the Yankees. If any team already had enough of THOSE it's the Amazins. I guess Mets ownership is counting on Harper getting hurt and the Nationals collapsing down the stretch.

I don't know how you can call them "sensible moves", when possibly the weakest offense in the history of major league baseball adds Kelly Johnson and Juan Uribe ? Here's hoping Mets fans curse out Johnson less than I did when he was an automatic out with the Yankees. If any team already had enough of THOSE it's the Amazins. I guess Mets ownership is counting on Harper getting hurt and the Nationals collapsing down the stretch.
They are sensible moves for bench depth you pathetic troll.

They are sensible moves for bench depth you pathetic troll.

When your starting lineup includes no one hitting over .250, when your starting lineup has a guy hitting in the .170s batting cleanup and a guy hitting in the .180s batting 5th, when your starting lineup has four of the nine batters hitting under .200, when your pitcher is batting 135 and he's NOT the guy with the lowest average in your lineup....yeah, the answer is bench depth. Too funny.
Here's hoping the Mets cheap-ass ownership stays the same. Every Mets loss is a delight to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT