ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Packers' Quarless charged with firing automatic handgun

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
He broke Joe Pa's leg in a game in 2006. He played for State Penn.

Maybe he should Quarrel less?
rimshot-2.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/packers-quarless-charged-firing-automatic-handgun-004536179--nfl.html

He was arrested Saturday after allegedly firing a semi-automatic handgun following an argument near a Miami Beach parking garage.

Police said the 26-year-old American got into an exchange of words in the early morning hours Saturday when he approached a car filled with several women.

What an idiot. How it not a felony with jail time is beyond me. I guess the ladies he was trying to impress did not get the memo he is gods gift. (has that tattoo on either arm) I do have to laugh when the try to spice of the story with semi-automatic handgun. Do they make any non semi automatic handguns anymore?

Reactions: Rokodesh
What an idiot. How it not a felony with jail time is beyond me. I guess the ladies he was trying to impress did not get the memo he is gods gift. (has that tattoo on either arm) I do have to laugh when the try to spice of the story with semi-automatic handgun. Do they make any non semi automatic handguns anymore?

Many. A lot of people believe there's nothing like a good ol' S&W .357.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
Many. A lot of people believe there's nothing like a good ol' S&W .357.
I am not a gun person and I know it a revolver but basically it is semi automatic right? You don't need to cock the hammer do you? (Not all of PA clings to our guns and bibles lol)

Reactions: ruthetiger
I am not a gun person and I know it a revolver but basically it is semi automatic right? You don't need to cock the hammer do you? (Not all of PA clings to our guns and bibles lol)

A revolver isn't a semi-auto, even though it does more or less automatically position the cylinder for the next round (the mechanics of which are related to the trigger release).

Not Dirty Harry: "A 357 magnum is a good weapon,, but I've seen 38's bounce off of windshieds. No good in a city like this."

I think you don't understand the sentence - he's saying two different things.

A .357 Magnum is, in fact, a good weapon. I just prefer to have more than six shots.

I think you don't understand the sentence - he's saying two different things.

A .357 Magnum is, in fact, a good weapon. I just prefer to have more than six shots.

I plead no contest. I don't know shit about guns. I think this was the first time I was wrong on this board. :uzi:

ADVERTISEMENT