ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Place to Watch Mayweather-Pacquiao in Hillsborough/Flemington area?

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Hi All,

Does anyone know a place that is showing the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? I know Buffalo Wild Wings in Bridgewater will show it, but that seems to be it so far. Plus, I think it will be incredibly packed there for it.

I am looking for somewhere in the Hillsborough/Flemington area if possible.

Unrelated but I live in ringoes and for the life of me cannot find a good place for buffalo wings near Flemington. Cook to order is OK but a bit pricey for the taste. Right now I'd say jakes is in the lead but that place smells like sewage everytime I go in there

Hillsborough Deli may have the fight. MILF's always around any activities involving men in shorts.

I was in Vegas last week and the town is crazy for this fight. One pit boss told me he was told it will be the highest grossing weekend in the last 30 years. Not sure if he was just talking though since there have been a lot of big fights in Vegas over the past 30 years. At the sports books they had bets for the UFC last week and some had bets for the Klitschko fight but all had this fight with many prop bets.

One cabbie told me his cab company is requiring all drivers to be working and that many hotels are requiring 2 night stays.

It seemed that although Mayweather is favored that Pacquio was selling more merchandise since I saw a lot of asians with fight posters around town. I guess they are of Filipino descent since they love their fighter. In the Vegas fight store in the Miracle Mile mall 2.3rds of the merchandise for sale for this fight were for Pacquio.

ADVERTISEMENT