ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Prince Shembo, meet Karma

Made me sick to my stomach reading about how brutally beaten this small defenseless dog was. Dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, head trauma, hemorrhage in the lungs, esophagus, and left eye among other injuries. All because he was mad at his ex-girlfriend? There's a special place in hell for scum bags like this

Then I read he was accused by a St. Mary's College student of sexual assault when he was at Notre Dame. But he was never charged because the student (supposedly) committed suicide 10 days later.

Her name was Lizzy Seeberg.

I thought everyone was familiar with the details of the incident - it's why I started the thread.

Prince Shembo needs to be raped in prison until he's dead.

"A necropsy performed on the dog determined the cause of death was blunt force trauma. The report said the dog suffered a "fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising/hemorrhage in muscles in front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries.""

His parents named him Prince. How could that ever be expected to end well?

Her name was Lizzy Seeberg.

I thought everyone was familiar with the details of the incident - it's why I started the thread.

Prince Shembo needs to be raped in prison until he's dead.
I completely forgot he was the scumbag who Notre Dame let get away with molesting a girl and letting his friends threaten her via text message.

I don't care what he did, I just hope he ends up in prison. From what I've heard, he hasn't even been charged yet.

Maybe the Jets will pick him up. They seem to have no problem with dog killers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT