ADVERTISEMENT

OT: recccomend car service?

CornerTavern

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
What's a good car service for a round trip from the morrristown area to Kearny/Harrison area and back?

If you are traveling on business go with Flyte Time. Cheaper than other corp fleets, reliable and nice vehicles.

Meh... Really?

It's for me and my girlfriend, we are going to a bar crawl tonight and don't want to have a designated driver. Is Uber reliable for a ride after midnight?

Reliable? That's the point of Uber. You can get a car and see its pending arrival. There's different classes of cars but the drivers are required to keep a high customer rating so you're nearly guaranteed a good driver. The downside is pricing can be variable based on demand.

Meh... Really?

It's for me and my girlfriend, we are going to a bar crawl tonight and don't want to have a designated driver. Is Uber reliable for a ride after midnight?
I guess it depends on where you live. But in North Jersey, yeah, I would think that there will be enough drivers out on a weekend night that you wont have to worry. We just used it in Brooklyn and called at three cars at 4 AM at almost the same time, and they all showed up within minutes.

I actually had no Uber cars available at ~6 on Saturday, went with a local cab service instead. Paid a lot more than I would't liked, but oh well.

Another good opportunity for a board "sticky" thread - "Opportunities".

I'm certain that somebody here would be happy to play chauffeur for the right price.

The train was going to take over an hour and 20 minutes… No direct way to get there.

ADVERTISEMENT