ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rickie Fowler's girlfriend should have been appropriately dressed

kapyoche

All American
Sep 11, 2010
I am no prude, but what the hell was his girlfriend wearing. She was showing so much skin that it looked like she was at some private beach in Florida.

Some decent gentleman should have taken his jacket or gotten her a golf shirt and given it to this woman who definitely does not know how to dress appropriately, especially when her boyfriend is about to win one of the most prestigious golf tournament in a dramatic fashion.

Masters would not have let her on the grounds wearing such skimpy outfit.

I was thinking the same, but....

I doubt this what happened but his mother and her actually left the tournament early not thinking he was in contention. They got a phone call at the airport to come back because he had a chance to win it. they did say their bags were checked so they could not get to them. So, did she change when they were heading to the airport and could not change back? Any photos of her early in the round?

Ricky's mother and sister left. Not the GF. I've gone to the Players every year since 1990. She was dressed more than appropriately. Fit right in. A girl has gotta work hard to get herself a professional golfer.

I was thinking the same, but....

I doubt this what happened but his mother and her actually left the tournament early not thinking he was in contention. They got a phone call at the airport to come back because he had a chance to win it. they did say their bags were checked so they could not get to them. So, did she change when they were heading to the airport and could not change back? Any photos of her early in the round?

Incorrect. It was his mother and sister that left the tournament. The girlfriend was there the whole time.

It was his sister and Mother that turned around and came back from the airport, not girlfriend.

I thought she was dressed like a skank but I attribute a lot of that to me being an old geezer. .

Seriously. We finally have this ability to embed them easily and it fails to deliver. Here you all go.

1297698797367_ORIGINAL.jpg

I am no prude, but what the hell was his girlfriend wearing. She was showing so much skin that it looked like she was at some private beach in Florida.

Some decent gentleman should have taken his jacket or gotten her a golf shirt and given it to this woman who definitely does not know how to dress appropriately, especially when her boyfriend is about to win one of the most prestigious golf tournament in a dramatic fashion.

Masters would not have let her on the grounds wearing such skimpy outfit.

Incorrect. It was his mother and sister that left the tournament. The girlfriend was there the whole time.
My bad. Guess I was not listening when the announcers where talking about. Too busy looking at her and thinking "nice outfit"

I am no prude,

M.

But you do sound like one. Golf is still the most pretentious sport. Instead of worrying about how a player's girlfriend is dressed, the USGA should worry about still hosting events at clubs where good ole' boys rule. I have no problem with the Daisy Duke outfit, but Augusta National's admission policy, for example, that's another story . . . .

Forget the skin part. The outfit looked like she bought it off the rack at Wal Mart just before the tournament.

Fowler needs to manage that. He seems to be a very willing participant....he wants to be a bit of a rock star maybe....he did everything but motorboat her.

"Get off my lawn!"

The internet is buzzing (which I'm sure makes the PGA happy) and she's hot which makes the viewers happy. This is a #winwin.

Curve the bill of your hat Ricky. You look like an a**hole.

A rich a**hole with a girl who loves your money, but an a**hole.

And oh yes, WOOD. Right there on the 18th green. See how Muffy & Biff like them apples.

Is this the gal that Brent Musberger spotted in the stands at the Alabama football game?

Wow.....I am all for showing skin, but did her top use to be a placemat setting for a table?
Yes, I'm sure RIckes Fowler's gf wears placemat settings as shirts at golf tournaments.

alexis-randock-01.jpg

And anyone complaining about her outfit on a golf course should have their man card revoked...Bravo Rickie Fowler!!

Reactions: hondolo
I don't think she is showing to much but her shirt is very strange. It looks like she saved penalty flags and fashioned them into a garment.

I agree with the OP. She was hot, and I love to look at hot chicks but even I can recognize she is definitely not dressed appropriately. I have never seen a wife or girlfriend at a PGA event dressed like that. She can look hot and be dressed with some class. Looks like something you would put on over a swimsuit.

Whatever it takes o get a guy that just won 1.8. Million. With her and that hat I'll bet his new car is a low rider Bentley with running board lights and boom box speakers.

Call me crazy, but she doesn't do it for me. Too tall and skinny for my liking. I also like women with class. If my girl was at the Player's dressed like she just crawled off the beach, I would have some issue with that. In front of the whole world no less. But he's a pro golfer and rich and I'm talking about him on a message board, so what the F do I know.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Call me crazy, but she doesn't do it for me. Too tall and skinny for my liking. I also like women with class. If my girl was at the Player's dressed like she just crawled off the beach, I would have some issue with that. In front of the whole world no less. But he's a pro golfer and rich and I'm talking about him on a message board, so what the F do I know.
:confused:

I'm the type of guy that would encourage her to show up nude just so i could look at someone ogling her and say "Look what I got."

Reactions: newell138
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT