ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Lynne Marta

Sweet Peas Corner

Sophomore
Nov 6, 2022
Was known for her roll as Lulu Warnicker in the movie Footloose. She was 78. Also dated Davis Soul who passed recently.

RIP. Born in Somerville. One of those 70s/80s actresses that was in many shows as well.

There's nothing wrong with electric cars, look how well they are performing in the middle of the country at this moment.
Not saying there is anything wrong with them, just find the thread boring so I don't click on it anymore. But I don't think it should be banned from the board just because I'm not interested in it.

RIP

MV5BY2QyYjhkMTMtYTBlNy00YzQ2LWJjYmYtODA0ZWNmNTdiZTVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Recognize the face but that's about it. Otherwise the only Marta I know is the mass transit system in Atlanta. But she did guest on a lot of the 70's-80's detective type shows.

Reactions: RULoyal
These threads about random dead people are dumb. Why post them in a college football forum?

Find a subreddit.
I think I'm going to find some random and obscure fact for each day, one that has zero to dowith football, and post it. Not because I disagree with you but because I do. Hopefully when we've got enough retarded threads, rich and crew will crackdown on this nonsense

RIP Lynne Marta.

There's a saying that applies to those that don't like death notices in this board.
Don't like what the thread is about, don't enter and no whining .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT