ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers Football for grandson

No. But we can try. What is the situation?
My son and daughter in law are having a baby. It’s a boy. They are both UF grads. Want to influence my grandson early. Live in Florida so don’t really know if any places carry them in NJ. Haven’t found much online so I thought I’d ask here. Every boy needs a first football.

My son and daughter in law are having a baby. It’s a boy. They are both UF grads. Want to influence my grandson early. Live in Florida so don’t really know if any places carry them in NJ. Haven’t found much online so I thought I’d ask here. Every boy needs a first football.
I’ll ask around and see what happens. Can’t promise but you never know. Are you just looking for game used or signed too?

Reactions: RU85inFla
I’ll ask around and see what happens. Can’t promise but you never know. Are you just looking for game used or signed too?
I’m just looking for a game ball. Would prefer w/o sigs but beggars can’t be choosy.

Let me know. Much appreciated for the effort.

Ebay:
Rutgers Football 2012 Big East Champ Team Autographed Nike Football In Case

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'd like to point out it looks as though most of the 2012 team flunked their cursive writing classes.

I have two Basketballs signed by Mike Rice and his team and C Viv. signed by her team. Anybody interested?

Grandfather should be reading this to him every time he visits…

9781932888027.IN.0.m.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT