ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Vigil for Cow killed on Rt295 escaping Slaughterhouse

Just saw that too Abro. Unbelievable. I suspect he was probably the victim of microagressions, and verbal abuse while he was being chased. Seems like some people are just pining away for something to protest about.

How now....Brown Cow ?

I see you made it to the R Stop in Cherry Hill, along with Sinsay, did Curt really say RU would have many commits in June? lol

Didn't hear that. Heard him say we'd win the Lambert Trophy again this year though.

Just saw that too Abro. Unbelievable. I suspect he was probably the victim of microagressions, and verbal abuse while he was being chased. Seems like some people are just pining away for something to protest about.

You know someone alway has a beef about the process which is ussually well-done, instance like this are rare. There is a lot at steak. They will probably want someones rump to roast

Personally i would steer clear of the protest.

Last edited:
He/she didn't want to be part of the Shop-Rite London Broil special, which I'll be serving tomorrow.

The Cow was found mysteriously dead on the side of the highway. Hooves up, don't shoot?

Judging by the dark skin color of the cow, I refuse to believe that the cow was tranquilized.

It was shot by the cops with hundreds of bullets.

sarcasm..

I couldn't understand why Waze wouldn't route me on 295 South on Thursday morning, but I know better than to ignore their routes. Now I see why...

You know someone alway has a beef about the process which is ussually well-done, instance like this are rare. There is a lot at steak. They will probably want someones rump to roast

Personally i would steer clear of the protest.
Very facile play of words . Extremely well done(no pun intended):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OK...you guys steered me back into the conversation.

With that now I'm gone. To all who have contributed to the thread...well done!

that sure is a steak of turmoil

lo bro for everyone this weekend. I cooked two and they were utterly delicious

Peasant.

Per somebody I know in the OCP's office, the cow was on its way to the White Castle in Cherry Hill.

If it had made it down to the shore they could have had surf and turf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT