ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Where do you work & What do you do?

ouchmyknee

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Sorry if this has already been a post in the past, but I was curious as to what all of us do for work and which companies we're all with. Since we're all well-educated ;), I'm guessing a bunch of us do some really intresting things.

Sorry if this has already been a post in the past, but I was curious as to what all of us do for work and which companies we're all with. Since we're all well-educated ;), I'm guessing a bunch of us do some really intresting things.
I work for a fishing fleet, I 'm the one that put the bait on the hooks for the
fisherman. After a few years I've been promoted. ...... To chief masterbaiter.

Did RaRa hack your account or are you just working in conjunction with him to collect data on all of us??

6dc71cf2203e533422965b51ef761e438b8076aaa4e50d0cf360d0028c583d1a.jpg

Reactions: KingHigh

I'm happy to help keep you employed (unless you work for one of the brewers who make crappy beer).
Thank you for all your support :)
My company is up for an award at The Philly Beer Scene Awards Banquet tonight. Love getting together with people in this business a lot more than Mortgage Bankers

Thank you for all your support :)
My company is up for an award at The Philly Beer Scene Awards Banquet tonight. Love getting together with people in this business a lot more than Mortgage Bankers
WhiteBus,
What is the name of you brand? (assuming you aren't joking) I would love to try it, if I haven't already.

WhiteBus,
What is the name of you brand? (assuming you aren't joking) I would love to try it, if I haven't already.
I manage two craft stores but I will give you a great recommendation of a brewery in my town. It called Neshaminy Creek Brewing. They make fantastic beers, have won a gold medal at the GABF and are up for several awards tonight. Owners have become great friends and Scarlet is a regular at their brew bar.

Currently working as a SAS and GIS analyst for a RU/CDC project. Looking to get into occupational therapy though. Don't want to be sit behind computer screens the rest of my life.

I own and operate a boutique sexual gratification service targeted at the currently under-served maternal sector.

NFL head coach in the Boston area. Not to brag but I got a few Super Bowl rings. Yea yea so what if I pushed the limits a couple times. My son went to RU and I'm infatuated with RU football players so I visit here often. Big fan of your former coach too.

Reactions: NYSportsFan
I work at a local hockey rink called Protec Ponds Ice Center in Somerset, about 10 minutes up Easton Ave from New Brunswick. I run the adult league, which I think is the most in-depth adult hockey league in the state with game recaps, power rankings, and championship write-ups on the website (link). I am also in charge of the Zamboni drivers.

I could tell you but then i'd have to kill you.

Nah i'll just kill you anyway

Job Title: serial killer
where: earth

A guy I worked with recently did the same thing, started Round Guys Brewing in PA. Nice work if you can be paid for it.
I presume he is Scott or Rich. Great guys and very good beer. I sell their beers at both my shops.

I presume he is Scott or Rich. Great guys and very good beer. I sell their beers at both my shops.

Bus. where are your shops? Sounds like the Philly area. My daughter will be moving down that way and has a lot of friends in the area. Wouldn't mind steering them to give you some more business.

Bus. where are your shops? Sounds like the Philly area. My daughter will be moving down that way and has a lot of friends in the area. Wouldn't mind steering them to give you some more business.
Both are in the Far NE Philly. Literally yards from Bensalem in Bucks County. If she is more towards Center City I can recommend places near where she will be. There are a lot of great people in this industry. If not my stores than great ones that are friends of mine.

Yes Scott is the guy, we worked in the same dept together, very nice guy. I heard Rich just sold his portion of the business to another guy though.

WHitebus do you own a craft beer store or something of that nature? What is it and where is it?

Yes Scott is the guy, we worked in the same dept together, very nice guy. I heard Rich just sold his portion of the business to another guy though.

WHitebus do you own a craft beer store or something of that nature? What is it and where is it?
Two different stores. PA has some wacky laws. One is a beer distributor. At the store I can only sell by the case and 12 packs (and that is a new change). People can buy as many as they want. At the other store people can buy a single bottle of craft beer, mix and match six packs but the max they can buy is 12 beers at a single transaction.
Although we carry the major brands our focus is on Craft. We carry more craft beer than anyone around.

Reactions: m1ipabrams
I'm an amateur sex coach. Many couples get bored with their sex lives and I coach them up to bring the excitement back. So far I haven't had anyone sign up so I spend most of my time looking at the internet to broaden my education.

Two different stores. PA has some wacky laws. One is a beer distributor. At the store I can only sell by the case and 12 packs (and that is a new change). People can buy as many as they want. At the other store people can buy a single bottle of craft beer, mix and match six packs but the max they can buy is 12 beers at a single transaction.
Although we carry the major brands our focus is on Craft. We carry more craft beer than anyone around.

When did the Beer Distributor law in PA change to a minimum of a 12 pack? When I have friends over I always like to grab a variety of beers. Most of the time the variety cases have stuff I don't want in them. and I am not going to walk in and out of the Wegman's 3-4 times to buy enough 6 or 12 packs. Stupid backwards liquor laws....

After many years as a successful Laytex salesman and employee of the New York Yankees, I gave it all up to become a Marine Biologist. I also dabbled in Architecture (which was surprisingly easy and didn't take very long at all).

I currently sit on the Board of a charity named after my deceased fiancé but would give it all up to be a Civil War buff.

Oh yeah, I also was the co-writer of a TV show that was cancelled after 1 episode.

Reactions: FanuSanu52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT