ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Where do you work & What do you do?

Pit crew for Atco Raceway

"Seats are $5 but you don't need the whole seat you only need the edgggge. BE THERE!!!"

Victory is ours! Winner! Winning was great but what a fun night.
11052427_984803741552722_266087899614458770_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a standup philosopher... aka bullsh!t artist. I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension.

Reactions: B1GRU91
After many years as a successful Laytex salesman and employee of the New York Yankees, I gave it all up to become a Marine Biologist. I also dabbled in Architecture (which was surprisingly easy and didn't take very long at all).

I currently sit on the Board of a charity named after my deceased fiancé but would give it all up to be a Civil War buff.

Oh yeah, I also was the co-writer of a TV show that was cancelled after 1 episode.

I feel like I've met you. Did you work at K ueger back in the day?

Did RaRa hack your account or are you just working in conjunction with him to collect data on all of us??
Damnit, as soon as I saw the thread I knew I'd be on the hook for this, but came here to disclaim my involvement. But the Mrs. has pretty much no street cred since she didn't post in the disciplinarian thread.

I am not collecting data, and either is my colleague.

Last edited:
I own and operate a boutique sexual gratification service targeted at the currently under-served maternal sector.
You missed an opportunity to use the word nubile, which means one thing--you're getting old. And this is especially relevant because Huskers is supposed to be setting me up with some future ex-wives, and I am counting on him, as a Futures Salesman by trade, to make that happen. He might be drinking the Old Spye Koolaid one day, so you two need to get on the same page.

Currently working as a SAS and GIS analyst for a RU/CDC project. Looking to get into occupational therapy though. Don't want to be sit behind computer screens the rest of my life.

Hey Okie, you ever run across an intro SAS book by Cody and Smith? Cody has written a bunch of SAS books. (I'm Smith)

Damnit, as soon as I saw the thread I knew I'd be on the hook for this, but came here to declaim my involvement. But the Mrs. has pretty much no street cred since she didn't post in the disciplinarian thread.

I am not collecting data, and either is my colleague.

I have no recollection at all of who my HS principal was back at Flushing High and I would have no idea who the disciplinarian was because I was a very good student and never got caught. Our security guard, Mal, was on the side of the students. Always letting us back in the building when we cut classes and allowing us to drink at the bar he owned even if we were not 18 yet (the legal drinking age at that time).

I have no recollection at all of who my HS principal was back at Flushing High and I would have no idea who the disciplinarian was because I was a very good student and never got caught...
This is essentially a cut-and-paste from the Mr.'s post. Tailgating this season should be replete with stories of disciplinarians none are willing to publicly admit to knowing.

This is essentially a cut-and-paste from the Mr.'s post. Tailgating this season should be replete with stories of disciplinarians none are willing to publicly admit to knowing.

really? I didn't even look at the thread. and if that was his comment you KNOW he's lying.

Pffft.

I'm not buying it. How many stories could possibly be exchanged in the course of your 5 minute fly-by, orchestrated specifically to parade the Strumpet of the Week?

I work in the local hospital. My job is to vacuum farts out of the hospital beds.
Looking for better occupation because this job stinks.

I own and operate a website called HillsboroughMILFS.com Easily the most traffic is on the Deli page.

I have a very very particular set of skills. skills i have acquired over a long career....

Sorry if this has already been a post in the past, but I was curious as to what all of us do for work and which companies we're all with. Since we're all well-educated ;), I'm guessing a bunch of us do some really intresting things.

Retired from the US Forest Service a few years ago. Last worked in Portland Oregon, in charge of all the National Forests in the Pacific Northwest. Dream career. Thanks to RU!!!!!

Reactions: m1ipabrams
I own and operate a website called HillsboroughMILFS.com Easily the most traffic is on the Deli page.
I checked the link and the site is down. Can you please get off the boards and address this?

Pffft.

I'm not buying it. How many stories could possibly be exchanged in the course of your 5 minute fly-by, orchestrated specifically to parade the Strumpet of the Week?

I would very much like to observe said strumpets. Next time he visits, send up smoke signals to alert interested onlookers and I'll beg, borrow or steal one of the police 4 wheelers and hasten forth.

I believe it was a couple seasons back that I glimpsed him parading a boots-clad, short-dress wearing lovely strumpet of obviously high breeding through the yellow lot. I was so mesmerized, I forgot my manners and didn't say "hi".

I would very much like to observe said strumpets. Next time he visits, send up smoke signals to alert interested onlookers and I'll beg, borrow or steal one of the police 4 wheelers and hasten forth.

I believe it was a couple seasons back that I glimpsed him parading a boots-clad, short-dress wearing lovely strumpet of obviously high breeding through the yellow lot. I was so mesmerized, I forgot my manners and didn't say "hi".

Correct. Arkansas game. I was almost - almost - successful in stealing her away, smitten as she was with my obvious wit, charm and fried chicken.

That stuff has been selling like crazy! We have had it since it came into PA just a few months back. It will hit the NJ market June 1st

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT