ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Worst Song of Right Now

The one by that woman who eats in her bathtub and goes to sex clubs. That is one awful song.

Originally posted by DJ Spanky:

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Taylor Swift
Word!
There's an upcoming super bowl half time show you're gonna hate!!
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by CERU00:
Uptown Funk
Actually, I kind of like that song. When I first heard it, it had a distinctly 70's/80's feel to it.

Sugar by Maroon 5. That song makes me want to drive my car off a bridge.

Looks like they moved over threads from earlier in the day yesterday, meaning later replies were lost.

Anyway, I had mentioned that I thought the bass in the background of Uptown Funk reminded my of Walk The Dinosaur by Was Not Was.

Looks like they moved over threads from earlier in the day yesterday, meaning later replies were lost.

Anyway, I had mentioned that I thought the bass in the background of Uptown Funk reminded my of Walk The Dinosaur by Was Not Was.

Yeah, I had a long post about why Uptown Funk was a great pop tune and why Mark Ronson is a great pop songwriter/producer and how Bruno Mars is this generation's Michael Jackson without all the baggage. I also agreed with your comparison to Walk the Dinosaur (I already have the two songs together on a mix of mine) and included a link to some mashups combining the two songs.

ADVERTISEMENT