ADVERTISEMENT

OT - WWE last night

knightfan7

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 31, 2003
Manasquan, NJ
OK, I'll take the abuse for posting something about the WWE.

Watching a bit between innings of the Yankee game. Jon Cena either got too close or his opponent didn't pull the kick and the result was Cena getting his nose splattered across his face. Lots of blood and pretty ugly. Doctors came out twice but Cena continued performing for about 10 minutes. Tough dude. I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often.

Here's the question. Are pro wrestlers actors, stunt men, athletes, or a combination of all 3?

I was huge fan in the 80s. Stopped between 89-95 in middle school for whatever reason. Then I really got into it between 1996-2001 in college.

ROCKY ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!! ROCKY!!

I tune in from time to time now just to check in. I am old now, 38, so I am not that into the new wrestlers.

Are pro wrestlers actors, stunt men, athletes, or a combination of all 3? ALL 3 - No doubt. They are VERY VERY good at what they do. Not everyone can do it. You have to be a top flight actor, stunt man, athlete, to do WWE.

Why would the doctors come out? Every match guys are getting kicked in the face and punched. Too close? Opponent didn't pull the kick? I don't understand. They are fighting, you know.

ADVERTISEMENT