ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Parking

RUhasarrived

All American
May 7, 2007
I bought a parking pass for Stub Hub for $28.It sounds as if it's in Altoona.Was it good enough deal?

Altoona is about 50 miles from the stadium?
was that a good price YEA if you want to go hunting for deer?

I bought a parking pass for Stub Hub for $28.It sounds as if it's in Altoona.Was it good enough deal?

What lot? The yellow lots are $10 if you pre-buy from that athletic office (800-NITTANY). It's $40 day of.

BTW - all lots are within walking distance of the stadium, save the handicapped lot, which has a shuttle.

What lot? The yellow lots are $10 if you pre-buy from that athletic office (800-NITTANY). It's $40 day of.

BTW - all lots are within walking distance of the stadium, save the handicapped lot, which has a shuttle.

Thanks for the info. I see there are multiple yellow lots. When I buy one for $10 do they assign one then or is it more I am directed once I pull up?

If you don't plan to tailgate or anything the best option is to park at Hills Plaza and take the shuttle to the stadium. There's a $2 fee per person each way to take it but you by-pass all of the traffic.

Reactions: jason21psu
General parking is $10... if you got a yellow pass, you got screwed. If it was a reserved spot, you got a great deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT