ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Haskins decision

Which school will Haskins commit too on Friday.

• Bama

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Florida

Votes: 38 10.8%
  • Maryland

Votes: 152 43.3%
  • ND

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Rutgers

Votes: 132 37.6%
  • TTFP

Votes: 8 2.3%
  • Vt

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • I doesn't because he will go a different school anyway

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015
In alpahbetical order please make your selection. Just for kicks.

since I would hate for you to bump your own poll again...I will do so for you

Discuss

100 percent not Rutgers. Our coaches have visited 2 QB's this week to watch them throw. I've said since day one he wasn't coming here.

100 percent not Rutgers. Our coaches have visited 2 QB's this week to watch them throw. I've said since day one he wasn't coming here.
And Captain Sunshine has slipped from behind the clouds in order to brighten our day. Again. Like he has in almost every thread remotely close to this subject.

cool-sun.jpg

Reactions: RURM85
And Captain Sunshine has slipped from behind the clouds in order to brighten our day. Again. Like he has in almost every thread remotely close to this subject.

cool-sun.jpg
It's the truth. Learn to deal with it. If you don't like comments ignore them

Do you remember the 4 star QB that visited us like two weeks before 3 star Laviano committed to us? What you said means nothing.

I'm almost positive he'll choose Maryland, but the homer in me cannot pass up voting for Rutgers.

----------------------------

history repeats itself, sometimes....the day JG made his verbal known, we find out the RU staff was visiting Haskins......you then have to figure RU was given the bad news in the last couple of days leading up...

now, today, we hear about RU having a 2016 qb visitor.......me thinks we have been told....and onward we go.

Unfortunately everything points to it not being Rutgers. Nearly 100% certain to be UMd.

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I'd be shocked if he didn't choose Maryland.

As I understand it, really good high school football players often choose to stay home and play for their states' University. Yeah, I know, as a life long Rutgers fan that sounds like crazy talk to me too. But, apparently, it happens quite often in states not named New Jersey.

Do you remember the 4 star QB that visited us like two weeks before 3 star Laviano committed to us? What you said means nothing.
Yea and what does that have to do with anything. Exactly it doesn't. Next.

Every time I try to vote it says I don't have permission to view this page or perform this action? I wanted to vote RU just cause.

Two different situations, I agree chip. I just wanted to give reference to that because you are so confident what the decision is and it is based off of something that will have nothing to do with the decision. The coach told Russo the offer was unconditional weeks ago.

I think I may have the biggest poll on this site (RU)? Has anyone seen a bigger one?

He's Maryland/Florida bound, we've already moved on and if you don't realize that you haven't been paying attention

Has RU really moved on or are they just making back up plans like every other school needs to do?

Has RU really moved on or are they just making back up plans like every other school needs to do?
------
Usually the other schools are told a couple of days before....RU is scrambling around now, so I think we can assume the worst

I honestly don't even know who he is. It's a high school QB? So I can't vote. There should be IDGAF in there.

It's impossible to project where these kids go and even more impossible to project how good they will be. Will they work hard? Get hurt? Get into trouble? No one knows.

But the rivals folks and others have made a nice little business out of selling subscriptions for recruting info. Good for them. But people get way to worked up over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT