ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Tix for $4 bucks on seat geek.

Dude, we stink and it's an 8:30 game. I can 100 percent empathize with people who don't want to go and try to get a few bucks for their tickets. That said, I'm planning on going.

Dude, we stink and it's an 8:30 game. I can 100 percent empathize with people who don't want to go and try to get a few bucks for their tickets. That said, I'm planning on going.
Not understanding your point. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm pointing out what a mess this season has become.

2 tickets $10. Parking $30 lol.

Not understanding your point. I'm not blaming anyone. I'm pointing out what a mess this season has become.

2 tickets $10. Parking $30 lol.
I realized that after I posted. Sorry, I'm just pissy from going to that damn wrestling match.

I was selling PSU tickets for $5 each on this board for two weeks. No one contacted.

I was selling PSU tickets for $5 each on this board for two weeks. No one contacted.
where are you selling them? Didn't see on the tix forum. My son was interested in going. (he's out skiing until tomorrow night).

Honestly they’d be better off doing a red and black stripe out. I honestly don’t think I even own a white Rutgers shirt. Everything I have is red black or grey
Me neither and my section is white. Maybe I will wear the wrestling national championship x 2 Tshirt for Ashnault and Suriano.

$9 fee for each $5 ticket

Should literally be criminal.
If they want to say "Ticket price doesn't impact fees. We have the same infrastructure and expenses of it's a $10 ticket or a $1,000 ticket."

Ok fine. But then look at more expensive tickets for the same game.
The fees are higher as ticket price increases.

Honestly they’d be better off doing a red and black stripe out. I honestly don’t think I even own a white Rutgers shirt. Everything I have is red black or grey
Our colors are SCARLET and WHITE. Black is an complimentary (or whatever) color.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT