ADVERTISEMENT

Rashan Gary

RUchip

All Conference
Oct 15, 2010
It would be interesting to see what he thinks now about others leaving the state. His recruitment for the most part has been pretty quite. Seems like he doesn't need the attention and is focused school and football. I don't seem him tweeting 100 times a day like the others do.

Hopefully Walker and JG's commitments mean nothing to him and he stays home. Anyone know if he has a time table for his decision?

the people saying hes going to michigan because his former hs coach is there are clueless.

first off hes leaning to alabama as of now.

second these are the same people that said najee clayton (also paramus catholic) wouldnt come here cause his coach wasnt hired at rutgers. guess what shortly after he was hired at michigan, najee clayton signed with rutgers.

It seems like Gary's recruitment is wide open right now. This one could go right down to signing day.

I guess the thing that amazes me about this board is how some of your fans totally slam some of the home-grown recruits on the board. Yeah, I know JG announced for Tennessee but hell, NSD is still 9 to 10 months down the road. Even Walker - he could decommitt from OSU, who knows ? We're on the verge of getting a commitment from a super 2017 RB named Sibley. If he does, why not Rutgers ? Gary, who knows ? What if you guys have a really decent season this year and Tennessee's turns sour and goes to the dumpster. Think it might make some of these home-grown Jersey kids rethink ?

Changes aren't going to happen overnight. You guys just moved into a big-time conference - got out of that Mickey Mouse one you were previously part of. GFive it time.

Originally posted by RUchip:

It would be interesting to see what he thinks now about others leaving the state. His recruitment for the most part has been pretty quite. Seems like he doesn't need the attention and is focused school and football. I don't seem him tweeting 100 times a day like the others do.

Hopefully Walker and JG's commitments mean nothing to him and he stays home. Anyone know if he has a time table for his decision?
Im guessing if anything its a relief to him, as he looks less like a villain for leaving the state than if a couple of high profile in state recruits had signed with RU. Now he's just one guy out of many leaving.

How many of NJs top 10 will Flood get this year? 1?

Originally posted by R1950:
It seems like Gary's recruitment is wide open right now. This one could go right down to signing day.

I guess the thing that amazes me about this board is how some of your fans totally slam some of the home-grown recruits on the board. Yeah, I know JG announced for Tennessee but hell, NSD is still 9 to 10 months down the road. Even Walker - he could decommitt from OSU, who knows ? We're on the verge of getting a commitment from a super 2017 RB named Sibley. If he does, why not Rutgers ? Gary, who knows ? What if you guys have a really decent season this year and Tennessee's turns sour and goes to the dumpster. Think it might make some of these home-grown Jersey kids rethink ?

Changes aren't going to happen overnight. You guys just moved into a big-time conference - got out of that Mickey Mouse one you were previously part of. GFive it time.
this is nothing new here. people have been at it for years. probably exactly a decade at least at RU, to be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT