ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Updated on SK.com

Agree on Griffin. the kid is an athlete.
Both our nose tackles listed at 295.

Agudossi up to 220.
Bateky up from 245 to 265.
REscigno down from 240 to 225
Wiafe up to 280, guess he is strictly a DT now and no longer a hybrid DT/DE.

We are slowly getting the size to be able to compete in our Division.Not there yet but we ARE going to be very competitive on the field.

To me the OL is there, going off memory, but Lumpkin 325, Miller 285 - the small one, Nelson 295, Muller 310, Denman 305, and behind them we are big, Cole 320, Webb 320 , Brodie 320 and Applefield 300. And obviously the 2016 OL commits are ginormous.

Wow, that must be some diet Hamilton is on. Just this past Friday he told a reporter he was 276. Video of him saying it is on SK.com.
When I seen Darius listed at 265 thought I had heard he said he was up to 276 and wondering why he's listed 11 pounds lighter than what he claimed to be.
Maybe he expects to gain that weight by the time season starts?

Hicks at 5'10" 215 lbs is going to be a load to tackle. He is listed the same weight as PJ who is pretty solid but Hicks is two inches shorter.

Last edited:
When I seen Darius listed at 265 thought I had heard he said he was up to 276 and wondering why he's listed 11 pounds lighter than what he claimed to be.
Maybe he expects to gain that weight by the time season starts?

No, he specifically said he was 276 on Friday. He said something to the effect that after playing at 240 as a Freshman and the beating his body took, he owed it (his body) to get as big as he could this year.

As I said in the post above yours you can hear what he had to say about his weight on SK.com.

I don't think there is anyway that Hamilton will be playing at 275 lbs. He isn't that big or thick. He's built more like a edge DL. Even if he starts the year up around 270lbs, once he gets into the meat grinder part of the schedule, he'll be down around 260lbs by November imo.

Whatever weight Darius comes in at, I hope it helps him play great !!!!!!!!

I don't think there is anyway that Hamilton will be playing at 275 lbs. He isn't that big or thick. He's built more like a edge DL. Even if he starts the year up around 270lbs, once he gets into the meat grinder part of the schedule, he'll be down around 260lbs by November imo.

Hamilton made the claim during an interview at the B1G Media Day. He checked in at 276.

ADVERTISEMENT