ADVERTISEMENT

RU-Army Tickets

TrueRU

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
I am looking to get two tickets (for my dad and I) to head up to Army for the game this year. Anyone have any suggestions for the most cost effective and best time to get tickets? Should I wait until very close to the game? What sites would you get tickets from?

Buy them the day of the game because there's a 0% chance this games sells out...like none! This game does not resonate, in any way with the paltry Army fan base and while RU will bring more fans than most, you run NO risk of not getting a ticket...

Buy them the day of the game because there's a 0% chance this games sells out...like none! This game does not resonate, in any way with the paltry Army fan base and while RU will bring more fans than most, you run NO risk of not getting a ticket...
Yeah I was thinking of waiting to see what kind of prices might be available closer to the game.

Definitely think prices will be cheaper on stubhub closer to the game than they are now. I got them last week on Army's site when their individual tickets went on sale, but it doesn't seem like the game will sell out

Only when Air Force comes to town or the very rare, top flight program (RU being the closest thing to that in a while...maybe TCU about 6 years ago) will Michie even come close to a sell out. It's a very depressed fan base having lost the ONLY GAME that matters to them for the past 14 years in a row...

Last edited by a moderator:
I could sell you 2 tickets for the game if interested. I bought tickets when they went on sale but now realize I cannot attend the game at all. I think I have 8 tickets but a few are being used. Let me know as I would only want what I pad($50/tkt) if your a Rutgers fan.

Just leave me an email address and I will reach out tomorrow. I should get good seats as I have well north of 100pps

I could sell you 2 tickets for the game if interested. I bought tickets when they went on sale but now realize I cannot attend the game at all. I think I have 8 tickets but a few are being used. Let me know as I would only want what I pad($50/tkt) if your a Rutgers fan.

Just leave me an email address and I will reach out tomorrow. I should get good seats as I have well north of 100pps
I may wait to see what is available. Blackout - when will you know where the seats are? Any idea what sections?

That's a great question..I don't know and still waiting to hear about my PSU tickets as well

ADVERTISEMENT