ADVERTISEMENT

RU/PSU Bus Trip - South Jersey

S_Janowski

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Marlton, NJ
For anyone interested in a bus trip, departing from South Jersey (Marlton - Mt. Laurel area), to see RU vs. PSU, please email marcdivalerio at gmail.com for information.

I will be ordering tickets to the game next week, so it's of utmost importance to respond ASAP for details and make arrangements to get your money in. If you plan on getting your own game tickets (perfectly fine), and are just looking for a cheap way to get to the game while in the company of other Rutgers fans, this is your opportunity. Space is limited on the bus. Looking to fill the remaining few seats. First come first serve. Don't miss out!

Marc

Last edited:
Marc please check your inbox for an email I sent about 2 weeks ago regarding ticket purchases.

What are the times leaving and coming back for this trip?

What are the times leaving and coming back for this trip?

Leaving whenever the game ends, I'm guessing close to midnight since it's an 8pm start on TV. Departing time TBD, but probably sometime in the early afternoon. I believe it takes about 4 hours to PSU from South Jersey. Factor in traffic, construction, etc...

Bump - still 2-3 seats left on the bus for anyone that may be interested in a ride to the PSU game from South Jersey. Bus cost is less than $40 per person.

We will also be purchasing a group of tickets next week for the game if you are also interested in sitting with our group.

ADVERTISEMENT