ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Basketball Supports Carli

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
10982895_720314224762374_2079918607003235940_n.jpg

I like seeing GL as a leader. I think he does well this year.Diallo,too.

Nice! He is really here then it would seem! :)

On another note, Go Carli! What a great representative of our university!

Reactions: RUfanEst89
Why are they in the Barn? I have fond memories of playing in the Barn, so just curious as to why they are practicing there rather than in the RAC.

Crazy thing about that photo is that it feels like it's a completely new team. With the exception of Greg Lewis, I feel like they're all strangers that we're meeting for the first time.

Reactions: RUKeystone
Ibrahima Diallo looks huge. Good sign.

Where's Omari Grier? And who's that next to Corey Sanders?

Last edited:
I think the guy next to Sanders might be Nigel Johnson. Who is the guy behind this guy? Is that Laurent or Grier? I think it might be Laurent. I think freeman and Grier were arriving later but I might be wrong.

Reactions: TruJerz
Yea I'm almost positive that's Laurent from the pictures I've seen of him. So no Freeman or Grier yet

I like having Nigel Johnson playing against Sanders in practice. He has D1 experiences to share and he can push him to get better.

I would love to hear an insiders view on how off-season workouts are going !!!!

Last edited:
Grier probably won't be on campus until August, Freeman sometime mid July.

Laurent is in the back of the photo, Sanders is to the right of EJ, with Johnson standing next to him

Grier probably won't be on campus until August, Freeman sometime mid July.

Laurent is in the back of the photo, Sanders is to the right of EJ, with Johnson standing next to him

BKin118......when I saw you post something I thought it was going to be a response to this:

I would love to hear an insiders view on how off-season workouts are going !!!!

hint, hint

I'm not really sure how much they want out there honestly...

I've only been to 1 June workout personally (I've gotta work sometime!), but I'm hoping to stop by after my Rutgers meetings this week for another look.

I'll see if I can give everyone an update at that point...

Thanks. Obviously, we don't anything about schemes.. Maybe, a little about the competitiveness, intensity, conditioning, muscle/weight gains, shooting, one on one battles (Sanders vs Johnson).

Why are they in the Barn? I have fond memories of playing in the Barn, so just curious as to why they are practicing there rather than in the RAC.

Eddie wants them to eat the lead paint chips falling from the ceiling as it somehow turned the 76 team into a final 4 team.

ADVERTISEMENT