ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers football schedule: Ranking 12 opponents easiest to hardest

Indiana got something we should be worried about, or will be Maryland be worse than last year?

No RB Coleman and we should be worried ?
This will be our easiest B1G game by far and should be a double digit win. Even on the road.
Can't wait to be there to see RU shine.

Indiana got something we should be worried about, or will be Maryland be worse than last year?

IU gets its QB back, but they still have questions about the OL, RB, and WR. They do have players for those positions,but questions remain. Maryland lost a lot of important starters,then players expected to replace some of the departed starters ended up leaving the program too. Maryland will likely take a step back.

Indiana's starting QB was out with an injury last year (I think) and, supposedly, he's really good. That seems to be the reason Indiana is expected to be better this year even though they lost Tevin Coleman.

For me, it's a toss up between Indiana/Maryland/Washington State as to which team will be best. With the type of offense Washington State has, they could be a real pain to deal with if they have a really good QB.

More Maryland. Too many loses especially at QB, WR, and almost the entire front 7 on a D that was nothing to write home about in the first place. Also, the game is at RU.

Indiana losing Coleman is a huge hit but they get their starting QB back (RU played against the 3rd or 4th stringer) and have the former UAB RB immediately eligible who put up some really good #s last year. Defense is their problem. Game is in Bloomington.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I might reverse Wisky and Sparty simply because Wisky handed us our worst loss of the season last year and we now have to play them in their building whereas we are playing MSU at home. Sparty is a slightly better team against most opponents than Wisky is, but Sparty also lost their brilliant DC, Narduzzi, who is now HC at Pitt. It's hairsplitting, though. And I don't think we are sheep for the slaughter against them this season due to improved running game and improved defense. Everything depends on QB, of course, so we'll see how everything comes together.

ADVERTISEMENT