ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Magnets On Cars Skyrocketing

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
I have no idea why,but in the past month or so,the number of cars I see around here (Manchester/Jackson/Toms River/Lakewood/Howell/Brick) has gone through the roof. GREAT to see !!!

Reactions: RUReadyD
I have no idea why,but in the past month or so,the number of cars I see around here (Manchester/Jackson/Toms River/Lakewood/Howell/Brick) has gone through the roof. GREAT to see !!!

I love it.. Can someone help me get a hold of a new one? I'm in NW Indiana (Chicago Burbs) and need to replace my block R that has cracked and faded through the years and car washes.

Reactions: ScarletDave
.The reason for the upswing in block R is the wealthy North jersey folks as opening up their shore houses for the season.:grimace:

Piscataway,
He lives in Indiana. If fans stop by the ticket office at The RAC,you can get them for FREE Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00. I don't think they will mail them out for free anymore. That being said,it wouldn't hurt to try a call.---866-445-4678

Piscataway,
He lives in Indiana. If fans stop by the ticket office at The RAC,you can get them for FREE Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00. I don't think they will mail them out for free anymore. That being said,it wouldn't hurt to try a call.---866-445-4678
Perhaps someone would be nice enough to swing by the ticket office, pick up a couple and mail them to him?

Well I know one car that had theirs swiped! Went to the Nascar Firecracker 600 Sunday and came out and it was gone. I think it was the red neck parked behind us, he had a NC Tar heels sticker in his window

I think the athletic department would be smart to send out a box of magnets with each person selling 50/50s at the games - buy a 50/50, get a magnet if you are an RU supporter (don't give to opposing team fans, for instance). You would see tons of block Rs around the state after each game.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
18237258129_3c74dac1cb_z.jpg

Scarlet Fever got it to me fairly quick! Thanks!

Until you have enough Block R Magnets to make a Block R on your fridge, you don't have enough Block R Magnets.
I used to, but found they served their purpose better on friends & family cars instead of being hoarded.

I keep a bunch at work & whenever someone talks Rutgers football to me I offer them one. Not all fans hang around events or are willing to go to the RAC during business hours.

You can never ever have enough block Rs!

I saw one car with 6 of them!

That might be taking it too far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One year someone reported an R was put on every car in the parking lot at commencement. Like that idea.

Had mine ripped off at work a few weeks ago. Down to my last one now. My son got a number of them from a Miller Beer distributor so no worries. I can always hit him up.

ADVERTISEMENT