ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Michigan football game reply will be on Tonight

Thanks, I'll flip back and forth from the Yankee game. I think I've seen this 60 minute version about 6 times now , lol.

Even though I know how it turns out. I still get nervous every time I watch it. I am such a diehard Rutgers fan that I cannot even watch a replay of a game without getting nervous and feeling all of the same feelings that I felt when I was there in person.

OMG.. I forgot about teh worst call ever of a fake punt..

Rutgers up 12-10

4:34 left in the 2nd qtr

Ball on our 45 and 4th and 10

Snap to up man, toss across to the punter who catches it about 5 yards deep.. has to wait for it... and we lose yards... coming up at least 12 yards shy of the first. 7 Michigan defenders could have stopped him.

Did we ever find out if that was Flood's call?

Michigan drives the short field to go up 17-12... but we drive the field for a TD and a 19-17 lead on Nova's stiff-arm desperation throw on 3rd and goal.

Last edited:
OMG.. I forgot about teh worst call ever of a fake punt..

Rutgers up 12-10

4:34 left in the 2nd qtr

Ball on our 45 and 4th and 10

Snap to up man, toss across to the punter who catches it about 5 yards deep.. has to wait for it... and we lose yards... coming up at least 12 yards shy of the first. 7 Michigan defenders could have stopped him.

Did we ever find out if that was Flood's call?

Michigan drives the short field to go up 17-12... but we drive the field for a TD and a 19-17 lead on Nova's stiff-arm desperation throw on 3rd and goal.

Yes. Flood's call. Let's just say it was a learning moment for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT